Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Recruit me

TeeWee 0

Sup man :)

I'd advise you to join a clan like Zenith.

Plenty of ex DP/E there aswell :

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sup man :)

I'd advise you to join a clan like Zenith.

Plenty of ex DP/E there aswell :

did you even read what he said lmfao. he is in Zenith right now....

id say join Eop or Foe. if you feel like a ghost make a name for yourself.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

Since you've been around the block, why not go for a powerhouse clan like MM, FOE, EOP?

They're pulling huge numbers :( I'll be like a ghost in those clans lol.

There's no such thing as a ghost in EoP. We have about a 75-80 man core who know what the **** they're doing and never miss a trip. Each one of these members has their own personality and brings something new to the clan. You seem like that type of person; chill, experienced, and unique so I would strongly suggest you come and give EoP a try.

Pretty sure you're experienced enough to know where to find us but I'll say it anyway:

www.eop-rs.com

#clan-eop

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Well you were in DP and Fi around the times that we had some pretty intense fights, so you know our ingame capabilities. What you might not know is that on top of this, even while pulling 90 to trips, we still have a close knit community on our irc and forums. A lot of people, new members included have found that if they put in the effort to become a somebody, stay active and such, that they can often find their place in the community, and judging from the effort i've seen you put into your previous clans, i'm sure you'll find your spot in EoP.

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

Hey bro obviously known you for ages, not just on your pure but your main aswell. I ain't gonna force you to app or make up some random crap to get you to join EOP, but I think you would fit in well with our members, alot of ex-E and DP still around EOP, plus many more lol. Awsome staff/community, has plenty of events in both servers, and just really knows how to have fun. Try us out if you wish, good luck with whatever you decide to do.

thekingu.png

Teewee talk to me when I get on IRC....

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

If you want to have fun and just **** on everything that moves then Mm is the clan for you. #Mayhem-makers.

OR

If you want to be a part of an awesome community and have fun events #clan-cp.

Well I see you put time into your topic so im Going to put time on this post.

Well Tbh the only clan that i know is really good in f2p anymore is Mm.

Great Ops/Organization.

Well Zenith has been doing okay lately.

But they were doing better before wildy came out Idk what happened.

And A Top Clan I would either go with Eop/CP.

Hope you find what your looking for.! Goodluck.

When I see your rsn all I can think of is 2006 2006 2006.

I know exactly what your looking for, and that you will find it in a small, driven and determined clan with moderat potential. I look at all the new clans and I don't see that yet.

Stay clanless, wait for a clan thats unique and 'upcoming'. In the mean time enjoy main clanning, maybe start a f2p based team, etc theres plenty to do nowadays. But if you're truly bored you could consider, only consider Eop. My time has shown em to have more depth than meets the eye, plenty of small events that put focus on the single member. Like you I has a long journey of clanning which started off at FL... its actually nice to settle into a clan for good though =x

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

So what am I looking for?

* A clan who is organized, doesn't have to be top notch like MM or some ****, but some kind of organization is required.

Love you too!

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

We'd love to have you back in CP Tee. You know what were capable of and you know how amazing the community is. I'd also love to personally have you back, you were a great member sparking up the community with your guides, stat goals, etc. We have also really improved In P2P since your most recent leave. You know where to find us if you wanna try us out again come app pleaseeee<33

Corrupt Pures 11j2cfd.gif [High Council]
| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com |
20gjvgw.png