Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We like to play RuneScape, do you?

Mitch

dfbanner.png

Forums | ML | dF Home CC

dfdiv-1-1.png

110306182235.png

Max was ****** READY FOR BATTLE

Let me start this topic off with...WOW. For a 1 day preparation, thinking to cancel, even massing 15 minutes LATE...today is what I'll call an A+ Sunday. We massed for only 15-20 minutes to see that we hit 27. After my main pure being hacked for 500m+, the only thing I wanted today was to have fun on RuneScape with my sexy clan, and y0 for those who don't know already:That's what I did. Well to Chaotic, Havoc, Corrupt Pures, and Control; Thanks for a fun Sunday, and most importantly ty for the fights.

dfdiv-1-1.png

videospwtopics.png

More coming soon!

dfdiv-1-1.png

Defiance vs Chaotic

We had Chaotics locations, and they knew how...but we used them to our advantage. We got the right location, potted up, got a spread, logged to w59, ran south and starting hitting them. They prepared very well actually, hats off to that. Being outopted by about 6-7 we started to kinda get pushed back, but being the clan that will not stop returning even if we got 50k, we returned our asses off within 20 seconds, called a regroup at ports, rushed back up north and just pushed chaotic over west. They then continuously returned like 10 times by ports and just gave us even more free loot, don't know why but in the end I'm not the one complaining. Thanks for the battle, men and women of Chaotic.

Defiance Starting: 27-28

Chaotic Starting: 33-34

Defiance Ending: 24 [after we were done clearing them at ports]

Chaotic Ending: 3-4 Scrambled off west, couple actually even tellied, and that was that.

dfdiv-1-1.png

Defiance vs Havoc

After rebanking from the Chaotic fight, Loki pmed Trace for a run in. We accepted. This was honestly a confusing mother fakin fight considering we both have the same cape [-.-] and for the fact that I was lagging out the ass the whole time, It wasn't the most exciting thing, but in the end the Defiants' came out on top. The fight was to be at spider village, some of which it took place at. We rushed in there, to find a bunch of cyan dots on the mini map and to be confused as ****. They had one nice ass tactic by pushing out of the village and luring us up north, hats off for that mateys. It wasn't enough for them though, as we just went east and surrounded them. For what ever reason, they dipped to northeast Crater stairs and all kinda got the :confuseface: and we kinda just picked off some nigs that came down the stairs for loot. Good fight Havoc, ty for it and loki u r cute.

Defiance Starting: 24

Havoc Starting: 17? mack says so hes baby jesus

Defiance Ending: 21 in a fall in north why you guys were at stairs.

Havoc Ending: 10+ [ATLEAST. You guys had a healthy amount, don't get why you didn't rerush but ok.]

dfdiv-1-1.png

Defiance vs Control

I want to make sure you boys in Control know you have my respect for this one. Despite the fact our first encounter was crashed by CP, and I gave you the wrong world on accident, you still fought us. We much0 appreciate it CT, thanks :]

Settling down after our win vs Havoc, we asked Chris if Control would want to fight us. He accepted knowing that we had 4 or 5 on them, but just wanted to have some fun. Our first encounter was crashed by CP as you know if you read above, but Chris and I made sure we set up team if crash. We took the first wave of CP from the west, and CT ran to mossies to make sure they had a appropriate spread to hit them w/ us. We didn't initially plan to team, CP just had crashed so that's what we did. When I died we were winning the fight, but as soon as I tellied using the 84 teleport I was mass HLed by Chris saying to log the **** out, and I was like why? I ran north and saw a bunch of sexy pink capes coming at me and i was like y0 wtf br0 im t34m and dipped the **** out :]. [if you couldn't tell, yes MM came and cleared the shet up] On to the clean fight:

We were spread and ready at Dwarfs, We potted up, and were just waiting on Control to rush in. They ended up flash3:Tricking us by rushing from the west, so by the time they had came it only took me three words to get organized, those three words were North to South. Our North side just overthrew them, so we wrapped and that was just about the end of that one. I somehow died and was like, y0 wtf bro who dd0sed me, but I returned to seeing very little CT members left. We got a fall in and heard that they went north, and I was like...Oh. So we got a east to west spread, carefully positioned in the gap and waited for the right time to push through.

Once again, big respect for the boys n girls in red.

Defiance Starting: 24-25

Control Starting: 20[ish]? Correct me 1f wrong

Defiance Ending: 22 falled in @ Gdz

Control Ending: 2 [Couple dipped out through single strip]

picturesforpwtopic.png

110313224039r.png

110313223504z.png

110313213822.png

110313211812.png

110313204758.png

110313204551.png

110313180859.png

110313171502.png

110313164755.png

110313224048.png

110313213833.png

110313204758.png

110313223210.png

110313223328.png

110313223659.png

2v8sp74.jpg

5mlbfk.jpg

110313164244.png

110313164541.png

110313171822.png

110313171931.png

110313175403.png

110313183613.png

110313184045.png

110313204620.png

110313213825.png

110313223003.png

110313223528.png

110313223944.png

Now...before you go off and post, make sure you think deep down that this is in fact RuneScape. Don't make yourself look absolutely retarded by posting a bait or a flame. Enjoy yourselves, and have a nice night.

Ty boys xx

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Respect for the flame-free fight. It's a shame that we only got to fight you near the end of our trip when we had so little. Our levels kinda hindered us but because you were willing to fight us 27v24, I was willing to fight you 20v24.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Respect for the flame-free fight. It's a shame that we only got to fight you near the end of our trip when we had so little. Our levels kinda hindered us but because you were willing to fight us 27v24, I was willing to fight you 20v24.

You're one beautiful son of a Mitch, do you know that Chris?

i play minecraft

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

i play minecraft

That game sounds very familiar, What's it about good lad?

@faked, hey thx m8.

minecraft is amazing pm me if u want a x ray texture pack good for greifing

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

minecraft noob play a server with me

It sounds really gay, I rather stick to crapscape soz babe

Sounds like I have to use my mind, some of which...I'm not good at :[

we started with 17 plz fix thanks :)

Resources tell me differently, but hey since it's runescape I'll go ahead and change that for you mate.

ily 2 charmander, and wtf that avatar is so cute