Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Starting Rune Pure Clan Backup

Hey All = )

First off I'll go ahead and introduce myself since this is a new pure warfare account, Im brandon, or better known as volcom613 on youtube(330k total vid views). I recently coming off a year break from RS due to going to basic training followed by army training, but now that im settled in at my duty station I've discoverd that im going to have an ASSTON of freetime, so I've decided to start up my old rune pure clan Black Plague

I have people that are willing to join already, and recruiting won't be an issue as I want black plague to be a a refuge for all the people who don't feel like dealing with HF,VH, and PX's req's and difficult application processes. But what i do need is LEADERSHIP. I need someone with past clan leadership experience, and enough freetime to actually contribute. Also Warlord, and high council spots are open to people who want to help lead but dont have the time for a Co-founder roll.

My own Little Rs Resume:

-7 Years On Runescape

-4 of those years in the pure community, Member of the clans: Midnight Mayhem, EOP, FI, Deathrow

-Co-founder of The mlpc VOP 2 years back who did some damage in mlpc level mini's

Here some Remnants of the old Black Plague still laying around to give you a taste of what we were about

Old Promo Vid:

Old Site: http://s1.zetaboards.com/Black_Plague_Clan/index/

BP used to allow tank but now i just want it to be 50 defence and below, thats right the turmy kids and app if they'd like = )

So If your interested in being apart of something great you can drop me a comment or talk to me in a message, Im excited to get this clan running agian and its going to be alot of fun.

Once you go black you never go back

~End this Now~

Gary_Coleman.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Don't advertise leadership like this, the best way is to start out with a small group of TRUSTED friends and work up from there, you want the right kind of people for the job, not rank hungry kids who won't put any effort into the project.

other than that goodluck with this, the mid clan scene needs more action, although i think you are limiting your prospects by not allowing tanks, good to see someone looking to start something new however.

Gl and i take your slogan to offense....very racist

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

good luck

what is your irc?

Under o a th (might know him from carnage then went maxed zerk) one of our old leader ran the old IRC, ive been using swiftirc for years now and its still like solving the da vinci code to me, im not gonna bother messing with it until someone from the clan wants to handle it like last time haha

Gary_Coleman.jpg