Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Clan - Communities...Your thought?

Mitch

Edited -

I'll restart this topic off.

I think dF has the best community because everyone is tight as **** and literally everyone there is friends. Ranks are all friends with the members, etc. We have atleast 18+ people in TS just about everyday...now thats ownar.

Team Genocide community is ownage cause it's basically all my foreign affairs in one team and we all chat **** to eachother and josh and Z are the coolest kids on the net so yeh come at me. O yea also Zach and bryan are in it which makes it auto own.

Gogoog

Gona be biased and say CP. Lot of guys which know each other and stay together for the longest time. Looked like IR had a good base as well. Imo epidemic had the least community focused clan (dont flame) seems like all their former mems are spread out in every pure clan, instead of all of them in one.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Gona be biased and say CP. Lot of guys which know each other and stay together for the longest time. Looked like IR had a good base as well. Imo epidemic had the least community focused clan (dont flame) seems like all their former mems are spread out in every pure clan, instead of all of them in one.

DP got a good amount of Ex-E when they closed in Feb.

Just because a clans community splits up after the closure of their former clan doesn't mean that the community is weak. It just means the community was diverse and they all didn't want the same thing, so they went to the clan that offered what each of them found appealing.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

war

Dude Un-bias much!

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

so biased, so many idiots

Not everyone is a rami or emre, you can only speak for communities you've been apart of, not everyone has been apart of every clan so they pick the one they enjoyed the most out of the ones they have been in. Mostly it's the clan they are currently in because you stay in the clan whose community you enjoy.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures