Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc Vs Trepidation P2P prep & WAR P2P prep

Ayo Loki

hnewbannerx2x.pnghavocborder4.png

#Havoc |

Site | hvcnm.pngMembers List

havocborder4.png

hwqr.png

A WAR rank PM'd me today asking if we could try to do a 30 min P2P prep, I quickly checked and saw we had around 15~ in IRC/vent so I told him that we could try but the pull may be low. We then agreed on the following rules:

Round 1: Safe Plateau

Round 2: Safe Plateau

Round 3: Dangerous Classic

1 Defense cap, all off.

We peaked at 15, with 16 different members attending. Thanks to all who came, hope you enjoyed. Sorry to WAR who had to sit 7~ each round.

Videos:Zack's

Loki's

havocborder4.png

-Round 1-

We defended this round. One of our main callers also forgot to bring food, so he had to sit out which really affected our plan for the spread we made. WAR took this win with ease, good job on your piling and tanking to WAR.

Starting-

Havoc:14

WAR:14

Ending-

Havoc:0

WAR:11

havocborder4.png

-Round 2-

This round, Havoc attacked. We had a nice strategy lined up, which really worked effectively. After our initial rush, we quickly dragged the fight to our west side, as our designated freezer caught 4-5 WAR stuck on the east side by the center bone. We took this won with some trouble, good job to our members on being able to perform the organized attack. Also, good job to WAR for their very nice tanking/piling.

Starting-

Havoc:15

WAR:15

Ending-

Havoc:9

WAR:0

havocborder4.png

-Round 3-

This round was set to be Dangerous in Classic map. While we were waiting for WAR to sit we took a spread on an area filled with a few gaps so we wouldn't be rushed unprepared. We then noticed WAR had already took spread on the middle area, so we decided to just try to bait them into us, and use the gaps to our advantage.

Starting-

WAR:14

Ending-

Havoc:8

WAR:0

havocborder4.png

Thank you for the prep, WAR. Sorry about the low pull, would love to fight you guys again with more opts.

havocborder4.png

hvtpo.png

After asking Trepidation for a prep on Sunday, they got back to us on Monday and we accepted it under these rules:

Round 1: Classic Dangerous

Round 2: Classic Dangerous

Round 3: Plateau Safe

1 def cap, all off, matched opts.

We peaked at 21 members to this prep, want to say thank you to all who came and hope you guys enjoyed ;P

Videos: Nidoqueen's

Zack's

havocborder4.png

-Round 1-

This was an easy round for us, having some leaders with experience in classic clan wars. We defended first, and easily took advantage of the forest-like map. Instantly catching Trepidation in a gap advantage, only losing four this round with great piling and organization.

Starting:

Havoc:16

Trepidation:16

Ending:

Havoc:12

Trepidation:0

havocborder4.png

-Round 2-

This round we attacked. We were sitting and getting ready to make our spread to attack, and as we were walking we noticed Trepidation was spread on an open area. We then decided to make two spreads, one east of them and one south - Hoping they would get dragged by our south spread into the ditch to give us a hill advantage. When they rushed directly east upon being attacked, we(the south group) pushed down the hill, and told the East group to push west on the hill they were spread on. As soon as we took over their defending area, the win was already assured, losing only 3 this round.

Starting:

Havoc:15

Trepidation:15

Ending:

Havoc:12

havocborder4.png

-Round 3-

This was the final round, it was to be a Safe PKRI in the Plateau map. We quickly sat our people as fast as we could (we don't like stalling on gatefall during a PKRI round), and took our spread bone to bone. As soon as our last sitter left the portal, we rushed to the center line and quickly took out a good few. With insane piling, and some very good tanks, we won this round only losing three of our members.

Starting:

Havoc:17

Trepidation:17

Ending:

havocborder4.png

Thanks again for the prep, Trepidation. Sorry about the small issue we had, we didn't notice it and didn't intend on it (not that it was a big factor).

htem2p.png

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

nice work guys ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Close rounds, gf Havoc was fun, hated the lsat round tho.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Good Job Havoc.

I got on about 20 mins before the prep, had no idea we had one :P

Thought both of us preformed well and having the last one in classic probably lost it for us (We have never done anything on classic :P), although we preformed alot better then I expected on that map.

You guys are a good clan in matched clan wars. Kinda remind me of an old CPR honestly.

And no problem about the pull, I think we got nearly everyone rotated in aside from maybe two or three people.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Sick Gfx

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg