Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Communitys

Josh--

Well after mitch making his topic and people discussing which communitys they enjoy etc what makes a good community for you? Active forums maybe? Chilled back or Hardcore? etc

The community plays a big role for me being in a clan and if i didn't like it i wouldn't be in that clan.

A good community for me is activity, it would have to be active in-game and on audio also minimal argueing etc is a big one for me. I like it when everyone is close and compacted together like a family. Having laughs n jokes when doing things with the community is a key factor for me.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

I love it when clans have active forums and irc :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

A good community to me, is a good relationship between the members and ranks, so many clans out there that have leaders that have no idea who their members are, and litterally treat them as if they are a number.

The members dont really just want to hear ur voice on saturdays and sundays trips, and not really know u or talk to u. Im sure its boring for those members.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

A good community in my eyes is a community that is well-rounded. No-one is bigger or smaller than anyone else. Sure leaders have more power IN THE CLAN, but the community is bigger than that, it's not just runescape only, that is only an aspect. At the end of the day; leaders, high council, council, members, and new members are socially on the same level and can communicate with each other without having a label of their rank in the clan on their forehead.

Personally, I feel respect is probably the biggest and most important factor in a community or any sort of relationship. Not the sort of respect where you bow down to each other or something lol. The type of respect for others where everything is mutual and on the same level. For example, The trolling, teasing, etc. is mutual amongst each others, so you know no-one is being left out and everyone is on the same boat.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

A good community in my eyes is a community that is well-rounded. No-one is bigger or smaller than anyone else. Sure leaders have more power IN THE CLAN, but the community is bigger than that, it's not just runescape only, that is only an aspect. At the end of the day; leaders, high council, council, members, and new members are socially on the same level and can communicate with each other without having a label of their rank in the clan on their forehead.

Personally, I feel respect is probably the biggest and most important factor in a community or any sort of relationship. Not the sort of respect where you bow down to each other or something lol. The type of respect for others where everything is mutual and on the same level. For example, The trolling, teasing, etc. is mutual amongst each others, so you know no-one is being left out and everyone is on the same boat.

:thumbsup: Spot on.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

quoted4truth.exe

2lchhx.png

A good community to me, is a good relationship between the members and ranks, so many clans out there that have leaders that have no idea who their members are, and litterally treat them as if they are a number.

The members dont really just want to hear ur voice on saturdays and sundays trips, and not really know u or talk to u. Im sure its boring for those members.

l0l. Finally Someone Who Understands.

This Topic Makes me wanna go Clanless.

Fatality

I have to be biased because it's the only clan I've ever been in :P.

Besides Fatality, I would have to say MM because their community is so large.

I also heard CPR is really tight

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

With communities, much like Prateek said, the leaders can't be over top of the members. Leaders need to speak with their members instead of their friends/in the staff channel 24/7. It is much different when your leaders and ranks are much more actively involved in the community compared to a clan where the members are their own little clique and then you have the ranks. Like it's lower class -> higher class.

Another thing that can ruin many clans and communities are cliques in general, communities inside of a community. In such a small community of 20-30 to 100-150, (that's small) cliques inside of a small community like that can just make members who are coming in feel bad because they aren't welcomed in as quickly.

;)

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

You can tell when someone plays way too much runescape when they spell Communities as "communitys".

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Fatality

JW are u retarded? Did he ask which clan has the best community, god fatality is slumping for a reason

Fatality

L0L

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg