Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

1 year of Zenith | 100 pull | Last Clan standing

Lawson

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the irony in this picture is amazing

110319175547.png

110319172712.png

Pow, right in the kisser.

Funny how we closed on a high note, unlike when you close p0ke, your clan names going to be shet :)

I would hardly consider bringing 40+ invites "Ending on a high note."

size of opts are misleading but u did gj with ur addies and mithies :blush:

So most of zenith went to EoP as i heard? we'll anyways gl to u guys!

undercontrol.png

What a strange game.The only winning move is not to play.

Without banking and low on numbers we walked up to maze were we found Striketeam with the same amount of us we rushed them and quickly cleared them when we turned round EF was there we rushed back at them and quickly cleared them out.

Zentith Starting: 45

Zenith Ending: 40

Striketeam Starting: 40

Striketeam Ending: 0

Exiled Force Starting: 40

Exiled Forced Ending: 0

Lmao , i lol'd over the Striketeam Starting... This is crap , St haven't pulled 40 members yet.

And when you guys crashed us there was 12 Striketeam members left. Second Ef logged out when they saw you guys , so it was 12 guys with cb 60's against you guys , now if you would be so kind don't lie about ammounts. Since we started 22:00 GTM +2 with 22 Members , and don't tell us you guys didn't got crashed atleast once . Cause it's a lie you guys got defeated since we saw you at CA , every singe guy we're split. Even i with Def 2 with swords and pizzaz managed to live 2 minutes when 5 80+ Cb's we're attacking me one was with Corrupt D long. Next time really don't make small thing so big , since in 1 and half hour PK'ing 10 people left of striketeam. 22-10 = 12 if you do math right.

And if your eyes are so bad that you tripple us then i don't have nothing to say to you anymore.

Rip zenith. We teamed tr so we could fight you, it would be worth none of our time to fight you 50-85 which were your opts at the time. The fight at the maze we hadn't banked either we were at the gap and got word that you were in the maze. We cleared you comfortably. Shame you didn't include BV in your opic as there were alot of BV names in the fight on green hill. At that point it was z + war + BV + mains + invites. I've got a quote from lars that you also invited someone with 45 def- she said it was fine though because he was wearing pure gear. I'll leave it on this note; you have accomplished alot over the last year notably in single, safe worlds and since control has been around you have been spotted in edgeville frequently while your capes have been at the lowest point (at the bottom of a hill). Since the wild has returned, we have found you on numerous occasions apparently looking for clan wars while sitting near sperm hill. Tar-ah Zenith 1 year of single came down to 1 night of invites and mains in rune.

yo its runescape facedesk no need to get emotionally happy

4we4w.png