Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Every Mountain Has it's Peak

aTommy

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, you guys ended on a good note, and you had alot of success and had a great run. You accomplished alot, and you guys always seemed to have that tight-knit community. I never did have a problem with you guys, your ranks and members are pretty chill, and I can only imagine how hard it would be to have to close a clan, especially with so many friends and close people within it. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do I suppose, I hope you guys all had loads of fun, which you did by the looks of it. Atleast you will be able to look back at Zenith and say "damn, i made a difference, and had a damn good time while doing so"...

Good luck to all members and ranks of Zenith, R.I.P. :(

thekingu.png

RIP ZENITH 2011-2011 :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

Someone seriously failed maths this was our 1 year trip a year is 12months guess how any months have been in 2011 so far? 3! so how you get to this conclusion is beyond me.

@ IR ****, ZO is ****

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Someone seriously failed maths this was our 1 year trip a year is 12months guess how any months have been in 2011 so far? 3! so how you get to this conclusion is beyond me.

@ IR ****, ZO is ****

no one saw what i did there, by saying 2011-2011 i was insisting your a new f@g clan that would easily close.

my trolls are too complicated :down:

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures

@ IR ****, ZO is ****

no one saw what i did there, by saying 2011-2011 i was insisting your a new f@g clan that would easily close.

Shut up new f@g.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

@ IR ****, ZO is ****

Shut up new f@g.

u

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures