Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LPC/MPC WORLD WAR

Trile

Gj EF and yeah we came after Zenith since they hopped from us and we were like wtf lure? lol but it seems they were there but we only caught a few before they walked int yous at ca, we seen yous and ran lol as we were logging in all over to place to catch Z up :P

Still killed alot of CT that rushed in, I was there :P

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

stopped reading after the first paragraph.

We never intended on teaming with DF, I was scouting you, checking your opts then as I call a rush DF runs in, i aint gonna call that off just because they are hitting you. I'll come take some action.

However that doesnt put aside the fact you spent the next 1+ hours or so in your big team with WAR etc, Negative being the only one on there own.

But hey, whatever you need to tell your members right?

you have been teaming with df for the past 3 weeks.

You lie about your options also and hide them,

your tactics are low,never do clean pkri's always have to do some bs to get a cheap win and keep your members in your clan happy to stop them from fleeing .soon they will come to there senses

cghiz.png

Click my signature

Goodness. You lads have quite the imagination.

Nice trip.

EDIT: Weelll, I suppose I should say this. If you are serious about my clan having to team on a Saturday, watch this video. It clearly shows Negative taking on Exiled Force, Striketeam, The Bloody Vikingz and We Are Royalty alone at hill giants:

mafiah.png167tjm9.png

Guest SeanP

don't put LPC's in this *****, i don't see resurgence's name in this damn topic. all yall niggas wear ****** addy and mith and that **** aint even quested. ****** lvl 50s with addy on and ****. get the **** on some where with that bull ****.

and hell yea im mad, **** yall.

don't put LPC's in this *****, i don't see resurgence's name in this damn topic. all yall niggas wear ****** addy and mith and that **** aint even quested. ****** lvl 50s with addy on and ****. get the **** on some where with that bull ****.

Lol'd irl. well said my friend, well said.

Do you honestly, and I mean HONESTLY think I'd team with a masser clan? Are you humanly sane? Something tells me otherwise.

See you tomorrow/next saturday, trust me.

O.o "see you tomorrow/next saturday"

ya dw bro we be ready!! we were born ready!! COME @ US!!

can't wait for another cluster fight vs negative and more allies!!

Guest SeanP

Lol'd irl. well said my friend, well said.

:P

Great job today guys, was alot of fun!

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Great job today guys, was alot of fun!

YE THANKS WAS FUN :D

GLAD YOU GUYS HAD FUN ON YOUR FIRST F2P TRIP <3

@SeanP who are you; and why are you so mad? Flaming peeps IRLs behind a keyboard, you a bad madafucka bro.

@Maf/Andy/Willy/Any other idiots in Negative; Nice job bringing up a PKRI that you lied about your opts to get and beat us cause you had +15 on us(Also this happened 2 weeks go; but a clan like yours does have to live in the past cause you have no future), Mad cause you got bullied by big bad EF all day<3 Keep lieing your members will keep leaving. -slump

@Mark|Sleezy Failure; You were in dF for 12 hours quit **** riding and keep clan hopping you have no business here.

@WAR Thanks for all help with Defyative today, mucho love.

@Rolly Don't flame Inu he is loveable.

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

so ef have went from 45 to 20 pulls in 2, 3 weeks?

grats - and df

If you can read we pulled 32, and if you were smart you'd shut up lol. Grats on - and dF for the free drop party

@Willy you are scottish what gives you the right to say anything to anyone l0l? Negative keep PW thugging.

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

grats - and df

If you can read we pulled 32, and if you were smart you'd shut up lol. Grats on - and dF for the free drop party

@Willy you are scottish what gives you the right to say anything to anyone l0l? Negative keep PW thugging.

For sure brah. Rolly the gangster is mad tho

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

had fun with you guys lol.

[W]e [A]re [R]eally Sexy! Haha, <3WAR Ftw ^_^

My spam was

[W]e [A]re [R]acist :D

Suicides spam was ftw. We Are Really Sexy is my spam slu7s

Untitled5t65345.png

grats - and df

was that racism

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH