Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

My boyfriend is a 6"5 black pirate... and what?

walli

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"spent the whole night teaming"

A- Spent the whole night proffiting

Elmo's vid- "why cant you have your own party"

A- Because we have friends to send invites out too, i appologise if you are the lonely kid sat in the corner on your own with your cute little hat your party poppers and mummy telling you she loves you.

All the best.

How are you still not banned

images1scf.jpg

"spent the whole night teaming"

A- Spent the whole night proffiting

Elmo's vid- "why cant you have your own party"

A- Because we have friends to send invites out too, i appologise if you are the lonely kid sat in the corner on your own with your cute little hat your party poppers and mummy telling you she loves you.

All the best.

It's cute to see how far FOE's fallen under your leadership ... or lack there of.

A pretty poor clan you guys have turned out to be in all fairness, Wallipop. With this said, you had a pretty poor 6th too. Rumour has it CP ended you on Saturday, a result.

Happy 6th never the less <3

110320214750.png

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

Answering questions does not lead to bans, however if a mod wants to clean it up or ask me to edit i will happily do it.

p.s. l2pneckclaws

soz but you complain about mm + hf, you're just as bad when you're teaming with eop.

9kqihk.png

I learnt not to bother complaining, no point.

just embrace and accept. It will happen regardless.

A recent police study found that you're much more likely to get shot by a fat cop if you run.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Well this is why Walli is the worse version of me.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

& now we know who would win if... MM + HF vs EOP + FOE. Gj today Boyfriends.

??? Hf would spoon you both alone if you set up a fight

but you won't set up a fight

and teaming is gay anyway

I'd gladly set up a fight with HF lol, their 45 man memberlist wouldn't do much, especially if they used their ultimate tactic of running through a tight gap to get to their opposing clan so they can get gwas'd. Idk if you meant they'd spoon each clan 1v1, or spoon us both 2v1, they definately wouldn't be able to take on both clans at once, even with the help of MM.

Answering questions does not lead to bans, however if a mod wants to clean it up or ask me to edit i will happily do it.

p.s. l2pneckclaws

soz but you complain about mm + hf, you're just as bad when you're teaming with eop.

FOE and EOP are both pure clans, HF isn't a pure clan. If MM teamed with FI then it wouldn't be so bad, but hiding behind the defence levels of HF is something different. When HF was pulling 150-200+ opts they could compete with main clans, but it's hard at the stage they are in to find a decent fight with a main clan, therefore they hunt pures now too. They did the same thing months ago when their pulls wasn't the greatest, I remember them trying to crash pure clans on their f2p saturday trips.

Inb4eopisamainclanwithaddy haha.

there's no foe without eop and no eop without foe

Hey, EOP and FOE both had fun, which is the only thing this game is about, not about #1, or who can pull the most. I'd rather both clans be on good terms, and get a good chuckle out of harrassing MM, rather than both clans being on bad terms like we were once before, and everything turning into some sort of flame war. I think the mods can agree on this one. :thumbsup:

Cheers FOE, happy 6th anniversary, hopefully many more to come.

P.S: Love you Walli. :)

thekingu.png

to answer elmo's q...

we do not care lmaoooo

our goal is to gain loot, which we did. we do not go out in the wild just for a topic. get it through your thick skulls

want to be the self-proclaimed #1 clan MM? go ahead lol

if that's going to keep your clan stable and not die off, then please be it...you guys are our main source of income

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

@Old pk3r

Your statement is invalid due to the fact that mm+hf average defence is lower than eop's. Therefore eop cannot be considered a pure clan, and you a pure clan leader. ( which you clearly stated yourself )

No flame intended, eop still owns ( even though you let 40 def come to your trip )

Foe does accept 30 defence but I still have some respect for them because they were pure clan longer than you have existed.

images1scf.jpg

& now we know who would win if... MM + HF vs EOP + FOE. Gj today Boyfriends.

??? Hf would spoon you both alone if you set up a fight

but you won't set up a fight

and teaming is gay anyway

hf was never with mm throughout the trip

inb4hesee'sadoctor