Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan Pride

alton444

I'll consider MM the #1 pure clan when they stop calling HF to hit every fight that they start to lose.

funny I don't mention anything about #1 clans but whenever the topic is brought up MM's name is always the only one mentioned.

I must assume that MM truly is #1 ? Amiright?

Yeah I am.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are you to define what "pure" is?

I hope you remember this is a game kid, maybe you should have never came back from that wonderful break you had.

He's simply parroting the definition of pure that has been common knowledge for the past n years. If you disagree, then so be it, just stop acting so defensive when people say such things.

lmfao rip

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

Who are you to define what "pure" is?

I hope you remember this is a game kid, maybe you should have never came back from that wonderful break you had.

He's simply parroting the definition of pure that has been common knowledge for the past n years. If you disagree, then so be it, just stop acting so defensive when people say such things.

lmfao rip

roflmao

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

It's the GREATEST feeling in the world knowing multiple clans are gunning for your #1 spot, only coming close when teamed together and you're still willing to never back down.

Really? That's the GREATEST feeling in the world?

Arp-1.png

It's the GREATEST feeling in the world knowing multiple clans are gunning for your #1 spot, only coming close when teamed together and you're still willing to never back down.

Really? That's the GREATEST feeling in the world?

rofl

eopadv2.png

I have pride in my clan when my members are happy. When they see wat WAR started from and to wat it is now, that makes me have pride and love for my clan.

Other clans can gtfo.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

there used to be clan pride in other pure clans, like being respectful, honourable, and ur goals were to be perform ur best, have fun and compete with other clans.

nowadays pure clans allow scamming, nhing, higher defence, and worst of all they have so little clan pride left that they team up in order to get a small portion of loot..

because all of a sudden all that matters is that dds/ancient staff loot instead of having an awesome clan vs clan fight, showing ur clan pride and competing to be great clan pkers.

???

can someone please explain to me how/when/why this new thing came to be..

''its the internet/its a game''

so why not act pathetic to one another, its the internet why not disrespect/scam/flame eachother, its the internet why care about anything on here. its a game why would we treat others like ud like to get treated yourself? its a game the word honour doesnt exist because idfk it just doesnt because im retarded?????

i just dont get it, what is the point of being a pathetic human being and treating others horrible, just because this is the internet/a game. it just doesnt make any ******* sense to me.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

I am sorry but if you think that being this "#1 rank" over a video game

is the "greatest feeling in the world" then you have my pity.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

hypocrite lol....

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

hypocrite lol....

I never mentioned the #1 rank, just said multiple lil guy clans have to team to fight us.... thanks for the assumption though!

And I suppose this video represents the current stigma within pure clans

talking about respect and honor over scape makes your complete retards, specially when before your trips you have mm leadership going on hf ts "we got spies in foe we will help you".

All the best mugs

#TEAM-WALLI

talking about respect and honor over scape makes your complete retards, specially when before your trips you have mm leadership going on hf ts "we got spies in foe we will help you".

All the best mugs

talking about respect and honor over the internet does NOT make you a complete retard. it makes you a nice human being.

if being respectful and honourable over a game makes it more enjoyable for EVERYONE, then why would you not be all this?

ps u do realize that foe once upon a time were all about this, so your saying that ex-foe leaders/founders like ace & dave are retards because they talked about respect and honour in runescape?

u make me sick.

dave respected and honoured those who deserved it, as do i.

Seems to me most other pure clans respect and honor each other... tlp, foe, eop... **** even fi gets their fair share these days.

Seems like you are regretting all your bad behaviour which means none of us give a crap about mm lol.

Your members can swarm these boards all you like crying, screaming for honour and respect but none of us care... clans are just going to keep slapping you about over and over and the best bit is we enjoy and love every minute of it.

You made your bed, lie in it.

#TEAM-WALLI

the subject was honour and respect over runescape, in general, not from foe towards mm.

U clearly stated that even talking about respect/honour is 'retarded', therefore foe founders and ex leaders are retarded (according to you).

the very fact that you would rather team up and crash all trip instead of fighting 1v1 (as we would prefer), says it all really, we can team up & crash aswell, we just do it as revenge and because others do it, not because thats what we prefer or wish for it to be like.

you used to mug other clans about teaming, bringing mains, etc etc, and tell your members that its just a few pixels, it doesnt matter, we are in it for the fun, the competetion, foe pride etc.

now all of a sudden its all about that extra 100k loot on p2p trips and everything else dont matter? big fat hypocrite.

and you dont respect anyone unless it benefits u someway, and even then its mostly fake. i dont know why, but thats how you are.

All the best mugs

talking about respect and honor over the internet does NOT make you a complete retard. it makes you a nice human being.

if being respectful and honourable over a game makes it more enjoyable for EVERYONE, then why would you not be all this?

ps u do realize that foe once upon a time were all about this, so your saying that ex-foe leaders/founders like ace & dave are retards because they talked about respect and honour in runescape?

u make me sick.

Using mains (HF) as your meat shields who are impossible to hit on using any style due to their defence levels and black dragon hide is not enjoyable for everyone, and therefore is not respectful or honorable.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Solo, are you implying that i ever said doing that is respectful/honourable and more enjoyable for everyone? (because if you are, you are terribly wrong)

and walli, i dont even know what to say to that... I guess il go with 'no, you did!' and as ive been in this rivalry much longer than you, i must know better than u, and therefore won this debate.

All the best mugs

u make me sick.

Using mains (HF) as your meat shields who are impossible to hit on using any style due to their defence levels and black dragon hide is not enjoyable for everyone, and therefore is not respectful or honorable.

Your addy on level 70s are impossible to hit. :down:

OT: Love my clan, laid back approach yet dominant. From what I've heard from the multiple foe members the leadership are like nazi's. :confused:

Zany, you are complaining because FOE and EOP team against you. We do it because you call HF, don't call HF and EOP/FOE won't be around. Refer to my post on Walli's topic in clan warfare.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

isnt so bad anymore nilton i heard, they now allow pjing/praying 1v1 in edge, scamming, 30def etc soo yeah much less strict.

and as u can see from trips they learn that its cool to use any means possible to get abit of rs pixels.

Right.. Because MM doesn't act defensive when someone tries to offend them.

So what? I wasn't talking about MM. If you seem to dislike them so much, wouldn't it make sense to act differently than they do?

I had pride in my own clan for many reasons, it's the internet, and i dont give a crap what others define as pure, or whether or not they think 2 clans need to team to take them down. My clan knows what we accomplished, and how far we've come, and we take pride on that, and the fact that everyone in EOP has fun, and enjoys their time there is enough for me to take pride in. We have an awesome core of members, something that some clans do not have. We been though slumps and rises, and we never give up....i learned alot leading eop, back in the good ol' days where flaming was rarely seen, now i can just sit back and watch the pure community turn into ****, and not give a crap, because honestly, it deserves to be turned into **** due to all the idiots that play this game. Pure Community and Pure Warfare is the main reason why pure clanning as a whole, lost alot of self-pride and respect. Not gonna go on about some random **** that nobody will read so im gonna leave it at that.

I don't give a flying fack about any other clan to be honest, or what their standards/expectations are, but i do know one thing, we will respect those who also show respect to us. We can be your best friends, or your worst enemies, you decide. :)

EOP PRIDE.

@skillzy, sorry we slumped your clan bud, it was your own damn fault. Well....that and 101 sins.

@mods: sorry if my post is a bit harsh, it's the truth, and the truth can sometimes hurt. ask me if i care anymore. ;)

If you don't care what other people define as pure, it's perfectly ok. But realize this: you are fighting against pures. You're posting on a pure website. Obviously there's some common ground between all of us, otherwise you'd be on Zybez.

This 'our clan against the world' bravado that you display is pointless. The amount of fun you have depends on others in this game; I challenge you to reason differently. It's clear that we get our enjoyment from each other, whether you like it or not...so wouldn't it make sense to take others into consideration? Unfortunately, I probably already know your answer

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@