Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control P2P Monday Ownage

P0ke N Die

isbbd.png

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

Hello boys and girls, I come to you today with a tale of owning and gwasing. We had a decent pull yesterday but we hadn't planned anything the week prior because I was in college all week and Seb & Alex were in work. After handing in my 6,500 word dissertation today, I strolled home ready for some Runescape. We had a prep vs LT, pked some noobs and gwased a bunch of level 60s. Enjoy!

02pPg.png

h1cJY.png

Control vs StrikeTeam

At around 6:30 GMT we challenged ST to a P2P 30 minute prep. They accepted and we defended west of the greater demons. The fight was over pretty quickly because of our number advantage, good fight EPK!

CT Starting - 24

ST Starting - 20

CT Ending - 24

ST Ending - 0

After fighting EPK, we went pking for an hour or so and banked massive lootations.

h1cJY.png

Control vs Gwas Ledge

Okay so we were killing some 90 runers when out of nowhere, 35 level 60s rush us in w137. We massed up again and went to the GWAS ledge with 11 people ready to do some work. Our friend Charlie lured them up and the gwas unfolded. After draining their opts from the ledge, we went down to finish the job.

CT Starting - 11

50s Starting - 35

CT Ending - 11

50s Ending - 0

h1cJY.png

Control vs StrikeTeam

Right after we beat the level 60s and picked up all of our tastey loot, EPK rushed us from BH. We quickly cleared them and got even more lootations.

CT Starting - 11

ST Starting - 10?

CT Ending - 10

ST Ending - 0

h1cJY.png

That is all my friends. The lootations were quite good today for Control, we dominated the P2P wilderness and killed many mains. We tried to imagine the mains in full addy because now that Zenith have closed, we don't get loot anymore :(

h1cJY.png

Images

war1-2.png

war2-2.png

war3-2.png

war4-2.png

war5-2.png

war6-2.png

war7-1.png

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Control vs Gwas Ledge

Okay so we were killing some 90 runers when out of nowhere, 35 level 60s rush us in w137. We massed up again and went to the GWAS ledge with 11 people ready to do some work. Our friend Charlie lured them up and the gwas unfolded. After draining their opts from the ledge, we went down to finish the job.

CT Starting - 11

50s Starting - 35

CT Ending - 11

50s Ending - 0

I like ^

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Control vs Gwas Ledge

CT Starting - 11

50s Starting - 35

CT Ending - 11

50s Ending - 0

I like ^

Was pretty lols. Except the part where I had to sacrifice myself to lure them :( you can hear me in the video l0l

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg