Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Homepage

-Adam-

Nice homepage and shut up about the "FOE ripping MM's site". We got the theme from a site and used it. Sorry the skin is Public and they allowed us to take it.

Idiots lol, It's called Arras Wordpress, it's public and costs about $20. FOE didn't copy anyone.

So when's the name change going to happen? FOEOP :teehee:

Made?

Yes.

Alton, Bryan was at our prep today. :teehee:

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Nice homepage and shut up about the "FOE ripping MM's site". We got the theme from a site and used it. Sorry the skin is Public and they allowed us to take it.

Idiots lol, It's called Arras Wordpress, it's public and costs about $20. FOE didn't copy anyone.

Made?

Yes.

I knoww , I saw him in-game a few weeks ago :wub:

He going to come back in a leadership position?

Made?

Yes.

I knoww , I saw him in-game a few weeks ago :wub:

He going to come back in a leadership position?

Everytime he does he leaves again, so I highly doubt it. But I believe he'll be attending more events throughout the week and a few on the weekend.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png