Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Apology to p0ke/ct

Cpt Jack

Public apology to P0ke_N_Die2/Control

Alright. Before I start, move this to the correct forum/whatever.

These last few months have been a bitter, tasteless rivalry between CT and Z. The root of this hatred-fueled rivalry was partially my fault. I started a lot of unneccesary propoganda about CT and I mistreated P0ke. For this, I'd like to apologize. After spending some time away from Runescape/clans, I realized how childish and senseless this rivalry was and how much anger, flame and hateful things I provoked. I'd like to man up and say I'm sorry to both Control and P0ke N Die2. I'm sorry for starting this rivalry, I'm sorry for taking it too far a lot of the times and I'm sorry for invading P0ke's privacy (he knows what I mean). There's not much I can do or say now that it's all over, but all i ask for is for CT/P0ke to accept my apology. What started out as a friendship turned into 4 months of hate and anger, and I'm sorry for that.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

Well this is weird.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

You've only been clanless for like 2 days, don't shoot that bull about being able to reflect on what you've done. Also; it wasn't much of a rivalry. Also; Join Control today. Also; If not, let's go open Elysium. Just the two of us.

mafiah.png167tjm9.png

Listen bro,

It's fine, I'm pretty sure that I also said some s*** against Zenith which probably was really immature of me.

Anyways, I'll be glad to accept your apology :D

-Taka

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

You've only been clanless for like 2 days, don't shoot that bull about being able to reflect on what you've done. Also; it wasn't much of a rivalry. Also; Join Control today. Also; If not, let's go open Elysium. Just the two of us.

Just the two of us, we can make it if we try... just the two of us

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I've been playing less and less every month and I've realized how stupid this game can get and how idiotic these rivalries are and in the end, it's not worth playing with someone's emotions over a game.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

zenith won the battle but christopher won the war

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Just the two of us, we can make it if we try... just the two of us

I was totally thinking about that song when I made that post. :rolleyes:

mafiah.png167tjm9.png

I've been playing less and less every month and I've realized how stupid this game can get and how idiotic these rivalries are and in the end, it's not worth playing with someone's emotions over a game.

omg, always wanted to reply with a picture:

gerard-butler-gamer-poster.jpg

mafiah.png167tjm9.png

lets not jump the gun here ok... i remember you coming to our masses flaming... even though zenith did deny some stuff. We respected all clans but you took it as a real life situation bringing invites and mains saying your the better clan when we're the ones still open.. i think you need to think what your saying before doing so. but your always welcome to join control :D #ctrl anytime bro :D

1107221958451edited.jpg

110722145409.png

I lol'd

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Don't pretend that you posted this topic because you realised that you need to stop flaming. If the ashes of every other person who tried to start an internet battle with me didn't litter the floor, you'd still be sitting in your adamant castle flaming away.

Although after reading this topic, it seems you have realised the point that I was about to put across.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg