Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control vs Defiance

I_Sh00t_U_I

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna P2P prep CT so bad... Anyways congratulations on the win even tho we sat all our ranks on the 2nd round.

Respect for a clean and fair fight.

I wanna P2P prep CT so bad... Anyways congratulations on the win even tho we sat all our ranks on the 2nd round.

Respect for a clean and fair fight.

We might as well give up right now.

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

Who makes Ct's GFX? It's not that bad.

We don't know :O

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

2 **** clans going at it in a 15 vs 15, 2 slumps, leaders that have closed 5 clans repeatly, one is finally glorious

Also stop ******* deleting my posts on every topic ******* fagets, tired of this stupid little **** in spend time and effort typing these

look at urself irl and ur irl name its ahrim, I guess in pakistan they grow pubes on their head rather then their ballsack 32rhu2r43rmk

you did nothing for Zenith, just saying. l0

Kj/and uhh whats his face Logan, Ryan was what I believe did the most...and lawson held down some of the tension, you on the otherhand didn't do ****. You act like you need all credit and you're a total idiot, you tried to close it constantly but the other ranks had brains and kept it alive.

Someone give FairyDumbshit23 a nice ban from the forums

Notice how under your leadership you stayed a LPC for a solid 5-6 months. THEN, you obtained ryan, and the others... and look what happened boooooooooooooooooom you guys got good

O also...I guess you're new and all but when you were leading some clan called flawless pures or w/e the **** you were doing P0ke was leading Calamity and they were good, so don't know what you're on about with 5 clans but every single clan he's opened has been good. You..on the other hand are just like Duval. Nop.

umadbro

Screw you Mitch I'll crash you 24/7, you are the new Zenith for us. Give us all your addy.

**** yeah, bring it on kid i'll be sure i bring addy g 2 just for u

2 **** clans going at it in a 15 vs 15, 2 slumps, leaders that have closed 5 clans repeatly, one is finally glorious

Also stop ******* deleting my posts on every topic ******* fagets, tired of this stupid little **** in spend time and effort typing these

We pulled 26

btw way to make yourself look like a total spastic l0l

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

lol

to be fair we were jamming to shakira in this o.0

ITS TIME FOR AFRICA!!

WAKA WAKA AYYEEE AYEEE !!!

Dont steal Wakka Wakka Pakistan aiight!

Gj Control

caller.png
ingamecaller.png