Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MY FRIEND's AND I

Turban

Hi, myself, Seth and Lawson Decided to join a clan together since we are a happy couples. We want a very luscious clan that has the capability to satisfy our needed pleasures in many activities. We want a relaxed community, Experienced Leadership, and nice and outgoing members. Clans we are currently considering are EOP, and WAR and TH

Clans that are on the NO NO list - CP , Control, MM (Not a very talkative clan)

We both have Mics, know HTML Coding inside out, have a sense of humor, and know how to have fun. Lawson is currently in college, and i'm going to medical school in a few years. We just want to get on, have our ***** and giggles, then get back to life on the weekdays. We wont be active during the week, and weekdays we try to schedule PK Trips etc into our schedule. We want something relaxing, and that fits our needs.

We were both leaders/founders of Zenith (Seth was Elite), and had a great time leading it, now we need a clan that satisfy our needs. We want to be able to get on the very short amounts of time to talk andenjoy the aspect of this game that is mostly looked down on, FUN!

I wouldn't be surprised if a few old school members came with us. Please DO NOT POST IF YOU ARE IN WAR/EOP, Your already under consideration.

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Josh, come join Malice.

We are cool, we are stylish, we are green.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

EDIT: NVM, too mean.

Also; you, my friend, are and always have been a clan hopper. I'm sorry if this offends you.

I'm sorry to tell you my friend but your a complete and utter moron

Also; you, my friend, are and always have been a clan hopper. I'm sorry if this offends you.

I completely agree with this statement. Although, mine is the more valid of the two. I wish you the best of luck in the pre-determined decision you are about to make.

mafiah.png167tjm9.png

I completely agree with this statement. Although, mine is the more valid of the two. I wish you the best of luck in the pre-determined decision you are about to make.

I also wish the best of luck, my friend, in which I trolled you and told you my mom was in a wheelchair and that i work on the weekdays and will be on the weekends and you thought my story was correct (Spy)

Join Fi they have a pretty chill community or join WAR, they have many ex zenith there.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"