Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM FRIDAY NIGHT - Killed EOP+FOE, EOP, FOE

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just gonna say this now before I am called biased and whatnot, This topic will provoke flames from Mm,Foe and Eop members so say what you want, Me and the other mods will be watchin this topic to get rid of the idiots.

WHY DON'T YOU WATCH THE OTHER CLAN TOPICS!??!

Cant watch em all Maf :P

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Btw if Y0 happens to be mad cuz I d bolt killed him twice in 5 minutes ( 508 and 520 ) just let me know I'll refund his loss.

i think hes fine m8

110326020615.png

/topic

Not even mad :P

110326150910.jpg

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

Btw if Y0 happens to be mad cuz I d bolt killed him twice in 5 minutes ( 508 and 520 ) just let me know I'll refund his loss.

i think hes fine m8

110326020615.png

/topic

Not even mad :P

110326150910.jpg

arab money B)

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Idk about you, but I feel EOP had upper edge and was going to win regardless of Foe or not. Maybe I'm not being clear or something but, I stated that MM is using Foe as an excuse for them losing the fight to EOP. That is to say, EOP was going to win and MM knows it, and are using Foe as a reason why.

:lol:

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

nice work

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

we had 60ish if not more left before eop crashed the first fight lol, wasnt anything difficult.

We had 65ish starting for fight at green hill, gf there. ty rewaz for ags =]

As for eop v mm, the fight was well over before i led us anywhere near. When i got there mm was running away into single at mossies... 10-20 of you left maybe. You got beat, accept it.

#TEAM-WALLI

Yo idc who won or lost - And I'm glad both clans are going out and finding action n stuffz.

But trip threads are made for entertainment - not so clans can laugh/scorn/mock/lie or cause troll fests amongst these boards. I've hidden a LOT of posts on this thread and it seems like people STILL don't seem to get the memo here -

Keep it up and I'll just Omni-nuke BOTH threads.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?