Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control's Friday Bankloot

P0ke N Die

isbbd.png

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

Todays topic will be a little different to the other detailed topics. We haven't created an official friday thread in a while because they don't involve pure clans. On a friday, we like to forget about the pure world and venture out with one thing in our minds, lootations. We obtained many lootations today from both mains and pures. With it being unofficial, we only peaked around 30 People but had lots of fun. Now I know you guys don't really care about what insignificant main clans we hit but I'm going to post a thread anyway because this is how it used to be in the old days. Enjoy the thread!

02pPg.png

h1cJY.png

Control vs HP

The first group of pures we fought are known as HP. We scouted them at the 50 ports with around 35 people all level 60s and rushed them. After clearing them the first time around, we managed to video the second fight where we gwased them in the small gap between the 50 ports and members gate. It was pretty much a massacre, they had no chance. We hit this HP clan a few times today but the only fight we recorded was this one and so I'll post the starting/ending.

CT Starting - 22

HP Starting - 25+

CT Ending - 22

HP Ending - 0

h1cJY.png

Control vs Outrage

We were walking around the 18 ports searching for loot when a clan rushed us. I thought it was CP initially because I recognized a couple of CP usernames but it turns out that it was a new clan called Outrage. Thanks for the fight guys!

CT Starting - 20

O Starting - 12

CT Ending - 19

O Ending - 0.

h1cJY.png

Control vs Division

We had been looking for this main clan all night and finally had an encounter with them at the dwarves near the end of our trip. We only had thirteen people and were outnumbered but thanks to some good luck, we managed to catch them in a clump and kill a few before fighting. They were all level 90-110 so it was difficult for us being all 70s and 80s but we won the battle losing two people.

CT Starting - 13

DV Starting - 18

CT Ending - 11

DV Ending - 0

h1cJY.png

Images

screenshot031fa.png

screenshot029d.png

screenshot030of.png

screenshot028o.png

screenshot032qz.png

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

nice work

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

wow, zentih should of stayed open to stomp you another week. woulda cleared you x10. Gj on your trip.

I think you've got the wrong clan mate. For the last 3 months there was a clan with blue capes and they were always at the lowest point? Maybe at a bottom of the hill but i dunno'

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.