Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's F2P & P2P Weekend

Mayor

T9i6P.png

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

tclm-1.png

The Last Pures:

Memberlist | Forums | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

twolfsig.png

T9i6P.png

Saturday, March 26th, 2011

Saturday, March 26th 2011, The Last Pures went out and peaked at around 60 members for their weekly F2P Pk Trip. We fought a few lil' guy clans that we ran into and had a fun fight with Corrupt Pures and then Fatality in one inventory, and then another fight with Corrupt Pures.

tvid.png

Vid by Barrage|Kyle

Vid by R3v3nged

Vid by Mike

tfi.png

tvc-6.png

tvf.png

The fight began with TLP rushing CP who were defending at the gap. Soon after rushing from the south, TLP pushed through and on top of CP who were being pushed north. With word that FI was coming to crash, TLP cleared up the remaining CP and ran west to the spider hill. Not long after arriving, FI rushed from the east where they were sniped by the TLP on top of the hill. TLP's spamming was amazing and we were doing work. Unfortunately FOE decided to crash. TLP ran east and then south through the gap, I don't know where the remaining FI went.

TLP Starting - 55

CP Starting - 50-55?

TLP Ending - ~48

CP Ending - 4-5 when we ran west to the spider hill

TLP Starting - 48 (this is right after fighting CP)

FI Starting - 52?

TLP Ending - 39 after FOE crashed

FI Ending - ~15-20 when FOE crashed

tmed.png

62423312.png

67211621.png

110326160546.png

12655702.png

110326160718.png

110326160741.png

36556816.png

19249711.png

48710891.png

110326161127.png

110326171128.png

T9i6P.png

tvc-6.png

TLP banked and asked FI for a run-in which was turned down. Fortunately, CP was found in their world near sperm hill. We hopped over and head there as quickly as possible from edge. Rushing from the west, TLP clumped up with CP and began demolishing them. The fight was taken to north hill and eventually CP was pushed east to single where they hugged it for a while. TLP went to sperm hill and CP re-rushed a few times before finally calling it off. Afterwards we cleared up a low level clan who rushed and then walked to the dungeoneering bank.

TLP Starting - 50

CP Starting - ~50?

TLP Ending - ~35

CP Ending - 0 on the battlefield, a few hugging single east

tmed.png

66455235.png

110326162726.png

110326173148.png

110326173200m.png

79465761.png

110326173020.png

T9i6P.png

Sunday, March 27th, 2011

Sunday, March 27th 2011, The Last Pures went out and peaked at around 60 members for their weekly P2P Pk Trip. Even more lil' guy loot, along with a matched fight vs. Fatality with a fight later where we cleared FI and then CP on 1 inventory (which was mostly filled with loot from killing the lil' guys).

tvid.png

Vid by Luxx

Vid by Reeece

tfi.png

tvf.png

TLP and FI planned a run-in, it was to happen at dwarfs. The fight began with TLP defending at dwarfs and FI rushing from the west. A majority of TLP was north and FI wrapped around the south where they became clumped. A main clan came (Serenity?) from the north and started to attack both clans. With most of FI cleared up, TLP ran south all the way down to 18 ports where most of FI was returning to. After a bit more fighting and returning, FI was cleared up.

Thanks for the matched fight FI, nice call on the wrap around.

TLP Starting - 53

FI Starting - ~53

TLP Ending - 40

FI Ending - 0 on the battlefield

tmed.png

110327171016.png

110327141010.png

110327171121.png

110327171159.png

110327171516.png

84756214.png

110327171434.png

T9i6P.png

tvf.png

tvc-6.png

We got word that CP was fighting near bounty hunter and head over there. As we approached, they ran into crater leaving us at the top of bounty hunter. A scout saw FI heading over so TLP rushed to the east side above the stairs. After a bit of waiting FI rushed from the south and as expected were caught in huge barrage clumps at the bottom of the stairs. TLP rushed down on top of them and cleared most of them up. Now CP, who was last seen in the crater, was seen rushing. TLP spread near 18 ports and CP rushed down the stairs. The fight went on for a while with both CP and FI returning now, along with a few mad 1-iteming CPR that we had killed earlier. Eventually all clans were cleared and TLP were the last standing.

Note that this was all in 1 inventory, and that even before this TLP cleared a few lil' guy clans near gap who put up a decent fight.

Thanks for the fights everyone, we had tons of fun.

TLP Starting - 55

FI Starting - 50?

TLP Ending - ~40

FI Ending - 0 on the battlefield

TLP Starting - ~40 when CP rushed after we had fought FI

CP Starting - 45?

TLP Ending - 35

CP Ending - 0 on the battlefield

Mad CPR 1-Itemers Ending - 0 on the battlefield

tmed.png

98722375.png

10914128.png

110327174700.png

110327175439.png

110327175114.png

49334321.png

110327165038.png

T9i6P.png

Thanks for the fights everyone, see you all next week.

tubetranscopy.png

Suscribe today!

tlp.gif

tlparchnm4.png

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really shouldn't call them "lil guys" when those are the people you have to hit now.

Yeah because TLP is now forced to hunt 20 level 60's who opened a clan yesterday.

We probably spent a total of 20 minutes this entire weekend killing them and every time it was on the way to hit another clan, don't get carried away now.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

fap fap fap

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

no offence intended to the low level clans. we were not hunting you, it was literally, df especially, being in the wrong place at the wrong time. everytime we ran into low levels it was when we were chasing after either cp or fi

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Will I get banned if I say TLP gets my **** hard?

GJ this weekend TLP, always been a favorite clan of mine.

Untitled5t65345.png

That first run in we had over 36 people left, but you ran to 18 ports then 13 ports while we were at corp (still on the battle field) then back of Bh because the dumb mains.... I do not get where you think you won?

Second fight good job I called off returning just did not have enough.

LOL! Who still plays this game

You really shouldn't call them "lil guys" when those are the people you have to hit now.

Yeah because TLP is now forced to hunt 20 level 60's who opened a clan yesterday.

We probably spent a total of 20 minutes this entire weekend killing them and every time it was on the way to hit another clan, don't get carried away now.

Yes you are little guys... EOP+MM are pulling over 100+ with FOE crashing, and TLP/FI are pulling 60+. Having fights with Control and few others is so hard because half of us can't even attack you. No flame intended, but the clans that just opened in the past few months you guys need higher levels instead of all these lvl 55-70s.

LOL! Who still plays this game

Yes you are little guys... EOP+MM are pulling over 100+ with FOE crashing, and TLP/FI are pulling 60+. Having fights with Control and few others is so hard because half of us can't even attack you. No flame intended, but the clans that just opened in the past few months you guys need higher levels instead of all these lvl 55-70s.

Don't complain about the levels they didn't ask to fight.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo