Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's F2P & P2P Weekend

Mayor

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That first run in we had over 36 people left, but you ran to 18 ports then 13 ports while we were at corp (still on the battle field) then back of Bh because the dumb mains.... I do not get where you think you won?

Second fight good job I called off returning just did not have enough.

Idk if you were alive to see the mains rush (most of you were dead). But yeah there was only Tlp and mains at dawrfs so we ran down. You guys need to return faster.

And about the "lilguy clans". Tlp does not hunt you, we focus on fi and cp the two high level clans that pull around the same as us. If we do find you in our world.. Free loot is free.

Fun stuff thanks to fi and cp for the fights.

thanks for the fights on saturday ashame our ts kept getting dosed every time we engaged in battle

Your TS sure gets ddosed a lot, every time I hear about you losing a fight your TS is getting ddosed. :whistling:

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

You really shouldn't call them "lil guys" when those are the people you have to hit now.

Yeah because TLP is now forced to hunt 20 level 60's who opened a clan yesterday.

We probably spent a total of 20 minutes this entire weekend killing them and every time it was on the way to hit another clan, don't get carried away now.

Yes you are little guys... EOP+MM are pulling over 100+ with FOE crashing, and TLP/FI are pulling 60+. Having fights with Control and few others is so hard because half of us can't even attack you. No flame intended, but the clans that just opened in the past few months you guys need higher levels instead of all these lvl 55-70s.

When we fought last weekend I was standing around looking for people to hit in lvl 15+, Get over yourself.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

You really shouldn't call them "lil guys" when those are the people you have to hit now.

Yeah because TLP is now forced to hunt 20 level 60's who opened a clan yesterday.

We probably spent a total of 20 minutes this entire weekend killing them and every time it was on the way to hit another clan, don't get carried away now.

Yes you are little guys... EOP+MM are pulling over 100+ with FOE crashing, and TLP/FI are pulling 60+. Having fights with Control and few others is so hard because half of us can't even attack you. No flame intended, but the clans that just opened in the past few months you guys need higher levels instead of all these lvl 55-70s.

When we fought last weekend I was standing around looking for people to hit in lvl 15+, Get over yourself.

Your clans full of 20 deffers ty for mystic sets br0

speaking of hypocrites...

anyways gj on ur weekend of fun!

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

If df ever thinks we are hitting them im lol'ing,

i scout Df 24/7 and tlp don't even want to go near you guys, the only time we ever attack or go near Df is when we smell Hpc, or Cp.

Rest of clans i find, and no 1 in tlp wants to kill.

so move your clan out of the way, or get rolled.

If this post gets deleted, pw is so hating on me :(

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

speaking of hypocrites...

anyways gj on ur weekend of fun!

I just said ty for mystic sets, obviously im not a hypocrite, ******* idiot

TLP's been contending consistently for a while now, hats off to you.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice