Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your clan

AndyIbeat

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I choose Defiance because we're so tight, almost like a family, if someone needs help with whatever we'll help you out. Without Defiance I wouldn't be skapin' as much because we have alot of fun like just joking around and singing in the ts3 and somehow it does make it fun, with alot of laughter and fun. We do also have a great leadership and good and dedicated members, even tho we do have 15 year olds like Mitch up there and myself I love Defiance <3

I'll be honest I facepalmed a little at natii n co. trololo.

Strong community - with willing members, people who looked upon each other with respect and as friends, not just clan mates.

A level of bondage beyond.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

I chose Defiance because of the 15 year olds that make my life a dread but i still ******* love every moment of it

Just because we're slightly older than you doesn't mean you can be mad brown boy

im 15 as well idiot

I'll be honest I facepalmed a little at natii n co. trololo.

Strong community - with willing members, people who looked upon each other with respect and as friends, not just clan mates.

A level of bondage beyond.

Soz we don't have a community like Chaotic, we take pride in being young and that's the way it should be.

Natiii and co will go hard for eternity

the community that's very tight and everyone knows everyone.

the leaders and ranks that make pk trips and events as fun as they are, whether it'd be crashing another clan to piss them off, making fun of and flaming another clan because we can, or our leaders arguing over bottled and bagged milk.

the members and our strong core, that show up to every pk trip and event and respect each other.

that's why I love and take pride of being part of such a wonderful clan.

What made Zenith able to grow was a little sting in the ass from other ranks and my self. But when doing that we always had a straight up community and always active audio. I think the amount of people you have on TS daily etc really show what and how your community based on ur members attitudes, which is why Zenith was such an amazing community including the forum activity etc. Nether less, when a clan closes and it was truly your home, you can never find a true home to pursue with it, even if you go as a clan in all. Its just not the same

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

because i can have fun with my clan on any day of the week

if your playing for anything other than fun, you're doinitrong.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

The fact that I'm a beast and lead it.

The community of 15 year old kids that are all annoying on TS, but I love them.

You're 15 so your sayin you annoying and a kid?

OT: Topic

gf m1tch :ninja:

2lchhx.png

the community that's very tight and everyone knows everyone.

the leaders and ranks that make pk trips and events as fun as they are, whether it'd be crashing another clan to piss them off, making fun of and flaming another clan because we can, or our leaders arguing over bottled and bagged milk.

the members and our strong core, that show up to every pk trip and event and respect each other.

that's why I love and take pride of being part of such a wonderful clan.

well said :thumbsup:

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -