Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

alliances

Derp

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all good until you start getting into bed with rune pure/tank clans... lol

I used to partially agree with this.

but then 'pure' clans started accepting 30def, turmoil, and started teaming up even though they had similar opts to who they were fighting, and then i completely changed my mind.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Can be fun to have teamed fights from time to time, but for the most part i prefer testing my own clans abilities.

Alliances don't have to necissarily mean ingame though, we have a good relationship with Px which more than anything else has just increased the activity of our forums, irc, ts and expanded our community. It's also nice to be able to have events from time to time with clans when you know it's not going to turn into a big flame or propaganda battle afterwards.

Yes it's always fun having respectful battles with other clans.

Gay cus it ends up as clusters and gay **** o.O

I guess you could view it as homosexual.

This topic will turn bad once the trolls wake up.

i don't like alliances because that means we can't hit each other and that's one less clan that you could hunt. I rather just be friendly with a clan that I know would have our backs if someone is teaming against us or crashing our fights. Also teaming with them against mains.

i got your back bro <3

#TEAM-WALLI

an honest answer from me though alliances are pointless in the sense of you advertise each other and then spoon heavily.

However having clans on good terms and friendly is epic. A lot of it stems from leaderships. If leaders from clans get along and are friends then it all often comes from that. I know for a fact i get on really well with several clan leaders from different clans so it does help the relationship fot the two clans.

It also means we can have fights and arrange them drama free and we can have mutual respect.

Also means we will always have our each others backs against two things,

1) Mains ~ The common enemy of all pures

2) Mutual enemies ~ If we both dislike something then **** it we will do something about it and then laugh before, during and afterwards.

Obvious examples could be an eop member (druzzy) staying in the third round yes2day right until the end giving foe members the chance to loot everything they earnt. We did not kill him for this. It is very simple but this is where simple goodwill and friendships between clans just make this game and clanning more enjoyable.

If that makes you angry or want to merge my clans tag with any other clans i couldnt give a **** ;0

TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY

#TEAM-WALLI

an honest answer from me though alliances are pointless in the sense of you advertise each other and then spoon heavily.

However having clans on good terms and friendly is epic. A lot of it stems from leaderships. If leaders from clans get along and are friends then it all often comes from that. I know for a fact i get on really well with several clan leaders from different clans so it does help the relationship fot the two clans.

It also means we can have fights and arrange them drama free and we can have mutual respect.

Also means we will always have our each others backs against two things,

1) Mains ~ The common enemy of all pures

2) Mutual enemies ~ If we both dislike something then **** it we will do something about it and then laugh before, during and afterwards.

Obvious examples could be an eop member (druzzy) staying in the third round yes2day right until the end giving foe members the chance to loot everything they earnt. We did not kill him for this. It is very simple but this is where simple goodwill and friendships between clans just make this game and clanning more enjoyable.

If that makes you angry or want to merge my clans tag with any other clans i couldnt give a **** ;0

TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY

Very thoughtful response, and yes having friendly fights with other clans is good fun and i agree with you especially on Mains being the common enemy.

I think they pretty neat and can be really fun, when you team with other pure clans. Example; E+EOP vs MM+FOE

But when you team with rune pures and 99 def tanks it just ruins it for everyone and basically defeats the purpose of this whole pure community if rune pures and tanks are going to be at every single HPC fight.

Even if its 2 pure clans teaming vs 1?

I agree with you mostly though.

And plus 2v1 is no excuse to send a open invitation to 99 def tanks and rune pures, Call another pure clan even out the odds, thats the way it always been and the way should be.

Not a flame, I just tell it like it is.

Yes its really annoying how mains get into pure fights now.

Been allied with HF since like 2006 (although there was rough patches). I think we are going to announce our wedding date soon.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Been allied with HF since like 2006 (although there was rough patches). I think we are going to announce our wedding date soon.

I wonder how your kids will look like... :teehee:

I understand If like MM was teaming with an ally main clan, then EOP would do it too, or vice versa.

No flame intended :D

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Teaming can be gay. It's a relationship. A Gay relationship. So maybe if we break up with Foe and MM breaks up with HF then maybe MM & EOP can date.

Untitled5t65345.png

I wonder how your kids will look like... :teehee:

They will look like kids in addy Rune+iron = Addy

W2u6D.png
6721688137_4bf49df2cc.jpg