Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Would you...

2chainz

No, I wouldn't. I value the memories I have with my clan more than anything else in this world. How could I crush the souls of all of my members as well? I'm not sure I could even do it for $50,000. It'd be incredibly selfish. It's just money. Not as important as Runescape.

I mean, think about it. You're united with people you've never met and will probably never will meet through your clan. Sure, $5000 could take care of a lot of your problems, but what about your friends dammit?

not sure if srs

No such thing as friends online. Everyone uses you and the moment they are finished they toss you to the wayside. The word friend when used online has a vagrant disregard for the true meaning of the word, but then again there is no real truth to the word friend, for everyone within the world has the ability and the desire to eventually **** you over and destroy you as the person who trusted them. Thereby all those who believe in friendship should rethink their beliefs of humanities good nature and realize that everyone is evil at heart and seeks to only gain for themselves.

Lmao yeah work five years of my life and give it away for five grand.

Good one.

You guys are acting like 5,000 is alot of money :O

How long does it take you to make 5k in real life, if you have a job that is.

Depends on if you have bills to pay or not. If you don't it takes under 4 months - if you do, lmfao GL.

I'd take 5000$ in a heartbeat, wouldn't even think. Just take.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd close EOP for $5000, go out, get pissy drunk and ****** up, perhaps buy a beater truck for like $1000-2000 for the winter, so i dont have to bring my lancer out when the weather is ****....then once all the money is gone (which wouldn't take long if you spend it the way i do).....i'd re-open EOP and we'd all live happily ever after.

The end.

thekingu.png

No, I wouldn't. I value the memories I have with my clan more than anything else in this world. How could I crush the souls of all of my members as well? I'm not sure I could even do it for $50,000. It'd be incredibly selfish. It's just money. Not as important as Runescape.

I mean, think about it. You're united with people you've never met and will probably never will meet through your clan. Sure, $5000 could take care of a lot of your problems, but what about your friends dammit?

You had me.

dw you pull 12 to 'fullouts' I think you are fine.

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly