Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Happy April Fools Day from EoP

Jonty

Yeah Team Hut was dominant and MM I'm guessing probably was starting to take Gate. Would of been a good fight if FOE didn't show up and Team Hut hit MM @ gate from the south.

Untitled5t65345.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job EoP :)

Lets see MM's side of the story :P

It's always entertaining comparing MM and EoP's topics.

Nah, today was simple.

EoP plan PKRI with FOE

MM rush EoP in Single

EoP Takes fight North to multi

MM & EoP have a good fight, FOE crashes

EoP Fights FOE 1v1 and take initial win

FOE starts returning when MM crash

Everyone leaves, EoP end.

What I liked is MM waited until after we took win on FOE to rush us so that they get all are loots.

I almost made it to single when MM got me for my lucky bandos robes. Was a fun tank test

i walked to single and logged with 3 ancients staffs, 2 climbing boots, and a fuckton of barrage runes

;)

I had to of been 1 or 2 squares away from single when pink capes toppled me saying "Robes!" "Mine!" "This!" "I Want those damn robes!"

When I realized I wasn't going to survive the mugging I tried to think of the wittiest thing I could say on spot and ended with a lame "Hi."

lmfao druzzy that was me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i didnt get the robes some other noob did =[

I'd like to know who this Fear K0 hick is, he wouldn't **** off in single lol. When I returned MM had control of the fight at north gate tbh, so just told everyone to regroup at gdz hut to re-rush but FOE had already crashed and cleared the MM there or they logged like they said.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

we had 72 starting and u knew that noob lol

gf anyway

p.s. we killed a lot of mm was pretty good. Also killed a few in 103 after the hop. regrouping in home world in high level wild... all the best.

again gfs

#TEAM-WALLI

Yeah Team Hut was dominant and MM I'm guessing probably was starting to take Gate. Would of been a good fight if FOE didn't show up and Team Hut hit MM @ gate from the south.

why were you camping at gdz when you guys brought it to gate tho? jw, was that a regroup after dying on the initial spot? or did u just run away there?

nvm solo alredy replied to dis one, but ye most of us logged to 103, dont think foe got as many as walli is claiming it to be

Good job EoP :)

Lets see MM's side of the story :P

It's always entertaining comparing MM and EoP's topics.

Nah, today was simple.

EoP plan PKRI with FOE

MM rush EoP in Single

EoP Takes fight North to multi

MM & EoP have a good fight, FOE crashes

EoP Fights FOE 1v1 and take initial win

FOE starts returning when MM crash

Everyone leaves, EoP end.

What I liked is MM waited until after we took win on FOE to rush us so that they get all are loots.

I almost made it to single when MM got me for my lucky bandos robes. Was a fun tank test

i walked to single and logged with 3 ancients staffs, 2 climbing boots, and a fuckton of barrage runes

;)

I had to of been 1 or 2 squares away from single when pink capes toppled me saying "Robes!" "Mine!" "This!" "I Want those damn robes!"

When I realized I wasn't going to survive the mugging I tried to think of the wittiest thing I could say on spot and ended with a lame "Hi."

lmfao druzzy that was me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i didnt get the robes some other noob did =[

Lame, I hate noobs. I demand a kill pic.

I think it's funny because they're not that expensive of robes. Someone could welfare w/ SoL & risk more but everyone saw the "Flash" of the white/Brown robes and rushed it like a gold mine.

Untitled5t65345.png

See you guys all tomorrow :)

Proud %Officer of the #1 Pure Clan.

fixed

@taka, no time 2 take pix when i got loot man, i gotta get the **** outta there!

you probably died with it.

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

we had 72 starting and u knew that noob lol

gf anyway

p.s. we killed a lot of mm was pretty good. Also killed a few in 103 after the hop. regrouping in home world in high level wild... all the best.

again gfs

I didn't know, i'll edit in a sec

See you guys all tomorrow :)

Proud %Officer of the #1 Pure Clan.

fixed

@taka, no time 2 take pix when i got loot man, i gotta get the **** outta there!

you probably died with it.

legends never die

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

110402015158.png

Extremely fast i have to agree actually mm, no wonder u were so good as what u did when u was led by such a great example :PPPPPPPPP

if this post is deemed out of order feel free to remove or pm me to edit.

#TEAM-WALLI

why were you camping at gdz when you guys brought it to gate tho? jw, was that a regroup after dying on the initial spot? or did u just run away there?

I got tagged pretty hard in Single and took Lava strip up through Piper/Gap to GDZ.

MM started pushing gate at that time and few MM started using GDZ Tele so I stayed back and camped kills. We grew in numbers as EoPs returned.

P.S.

Notice how I am like all over this topic raking up my PC? It's because I'm going to the movies later with my **** GF and drinking Mimosas all night.

Untitled5t65345.png

I got tagged pretty hard in Single and took Lava strip up through Piper/Gap to GDZ.

MM started pushing gate at that time and few MM started using GDZ Tele so I stayed back and camped kills. We grew in numbers as EoPs returned.

P.S.

Notice how I am like all over this topic raking up my PC? It's because I'm going to the movies later with my **** GF and drinking Mimosas all night.

3way?

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

110402015158.png

Extremely fast i have to agree actually mm, no wonder u were so good as what u did when u was led by such a great example :PPPPPPPPP

if this post is deemed out of order feel free to remove or pm me to edit.

congratz on ur trip i hope u liked ur win...

april fools!!!

Wtf, 13th Got my kill for Bandos, then goes back in time and dies losing them to FOE.

Untitled5t65345.png