Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's 4 Hour P2P trip

Speshls

"We quickly cleared off their stragglers and pushed up new gate and then through clearing EOP. About 30 seconds after they were cleared FOE rushes in, a bit late guys"

..?

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"We quickly cleared off their stragglers and pushed up new gate and then through clearing EOP. About 30 seconds after they were cleared FOE rushes in, a bit late guys"

..?

Your video clearly shows you running away with your initial group dying at new gate, you ran and as you ran FOE was already up behind on our ass. You tele up to gdz after that and claim a win?! ok. :thumbsup:

topic seems odd. Doubt MM could beat EOP and FOE all in one go.

Never said we did kid. We left before FOE crashed. And let me remind you we beat TLP and FOE. And well 50ish tlp is better than 75 eop. :thumbsup:

why do you think its so cool calling someone kid lol.

I was reffering to this part

For our second fight we decided to get even with EOP / FOE. We rushed in from the corp and quickly cleared EOP + FOE and leaving them to stay in single together while we collected the loot.

MM Starting - 95

MM Ending - 95

EOP Starting - 90

EOP Ending - 10~ in single

FOE Starting -

FOE Ending - cleared

Seems like you cleared them all in one go judging from that. I find it hard to believe. No flame intended

better question would be why are you a little eop fanboy rolf

9kqihk.png

I don't expect you to edit anything or post the truth, but when FOE crashed the first fight we had at least 40 people at GDZ.

And whatever win you're claiming over "FOE + EOP", you crashed the end of our fight and barely killed anyone.

Gj on your other fights.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

I don't expect you to edit anything or post the truth, but when FOE crashed the first fight we had at least 40 people at GDZ.

And whatever win you're claiming over "FOE + EOP", you crashed the end of our fight and barely killed anyone.

Gj on your other fights.

We cleared you off the battlefield, FOE comes to crash our fight we log in time and you say we lost to you?

Cya tomorrow.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

EOP's group at the gate was not all that was left. We DID have a good sized group at GDZ. Gf though, was fun.

And you guys crashed us AFTER we cleared FOE and we all had loots and low food/pots and FOE re-rushed.

See you tomorrow.

enemysignature.png

You guys most def did push and do work @ gate but we had about half+ are clan @ GDZ with more returning + members returning through 50 Ports (Which you took control over running that return spawn, as we did with your members who used the GDZ tele) So would of been a good fight had FOE not crashed. We were just getting ready to sandwich you from South while defending north, which would of been taken over(By MM) and would of been an Eop South/MM North fight, Giving you the Mage Bank/50 Ports return and us the Hut return.

Who's to say who would of/could of won. All that matters is that you did work pushing the gate and got the majority of your core members out before FOE went to work. Be proud of that.

We had are core @ Hut, & you took Gate. Both clans left with massive opts when FOE came. I call that draw and just be proud of what work you did with the time you had before 3rd party came to party.

Untitled5t65345.png