Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The #1 F2P clan goes undefeated

Jonty

156e03s.png

After dominating MM for the past few weeks in both servers, we expected to step out and do the same today. Peaking at around 120 people for today's trip, we went 2-0 against MM, causing them to end after about 90 minutes. I'd like to say we had close fights today, but honestly it was complete domination, as we proved why we are the #1 f2p pure clan.

(17:40:02) <%[MM]Fear> worst trip ever

What more can i say?

theoptube.png

ATTACK:

I think the fights are out of order^

A C E:

156e03s.png

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~115

Mayhem Makers Starting: ~115

Both clans had similar opts, but neither was willing to make the move to the other. We wanted the fight at chaos altar, while MM wanted the fight near the canoe return spot. We just kicked back and waited for MM to get impatient and come to us, and after about 15 minutes they did just that. MM rushed us in the altar gap, and as always immediately tried to pull back to get us spread. Some great listening by our members ensured we held our ground and killed any MM to venture towards us, and as we saw our lead slowly increase, we called the push onto them. MM got spread and were called to make their last stand inside the chaos altar, but we immediately charged back in, refreshed our prays, and cleared all MM from the map. We then walked around west of CA, killing any MM who tried to return, and made our way to edge with our loot.

As soon as the fight was done we got pm's by mad MM members saying "foeop" and linking us a picture of FOE's fallin nowhere near our fight. The only time i even saw FOE was when they killed a few of us at level 1 varrock.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~80

Mayhem Makers Ending: 0

110402134111.png

eopvsmmca.jpg

110402144726.png

040211135429001.png

110402165111.png

110402165146.png

110402135415.png

110402165550.png

156e03s.png

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~120

Mayhem Makers Starting: ~100

In typical fashion, we gained opts throughout our trip while MM members got bored and left. MM realised the opts gap was too great, and went and tried to snipe Phalanx returners at their runin instead of fighting us. We hopped and after much waiting, finally scouted MM in multi near gap. From this point on had to be one of the biggest pushes in F2P runin history. We pushed them through lava gap, west past red drag isle, around near spider hill, and finally south, pushing the last few into mossies single, where we stuck around and killed them anyway, forcing MM to end their trip.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~100+

Mayhem Makers Ending: 0

110402172813.png

110402223028.png

110402173043i.png

110402133230.png

110402133304.png

110402143316.png

110402173351.png

110402173329g.png

110402173354.png

110402143650.png

156e03s.png

With MM done and no-one else even close to our opts, we decided we'd end our trip there. Thanks for the fights MM, and big thanks to all the EoP members who showed up today. Good luck making a propaganda topic for this one MM.

Interested in joining the #1 pure clan?

www.eop-rs.com

#clan-eop

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15th@!!!!

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Great ******* trip. Great calling/listening. And most importantly everyone had fun. Thanks for the fights MM and We'll be seeing you tomorrow in P2P.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

just like to say we barely had 100 the whole trip :/. Dunno where you get those numbers from. Also don't know why you guys can't just take a win and have to make **** up to make it seem so incredible. We were down 15+ the entire trip and actually wanted to fight instead of hiding and hopping, what do you expect down 15 against a wall of addy? And, to clear it up, you definitely didn't have 100+ left after either fight. GFs today, see you tomorrow.

we had 105 first fight and we wanted to fight at sperm hill, not corp. Some good fights today, shame FOE had to camp our returners first fight though >.<, oh and just because you had 1 good Saturday, it doesn't make you #1 f2p clan. You still have to prove yourself against FOE in a full out. You are still #3 F2P clan.

1st fight you had 65 left at the end. (read your cc)

Nice trip :P

Good work Eop

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS