Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's F2P Saturday [4/2/11]

Mayor

T9i6P.png

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

tclm-1.png

The Last Pures:

Memberlist | Forums | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

twolfsig.png

T9i6P.png

Saturday, April 2nd 2011, The Last Pures went out and peaked at around 52 members for their weekly F2P Pk Trip.

tvid.png

Vid by Luxx

Vid by Y Ur Hp G0n3

tfi.png

tvf.png

The first fight of the day was with FI. Attacking from the east, TLP rushed FI who were standing on sperm hill waiting for us. Both clans clumped up and TLP started spamming up @'s to the sky, which pushed FI west. With bows out TLP made one final push south and cleared up the remaining FI, with a few running to chaos altar.

We stood around the ghost hut for a while and looted, but soon heard CP was on their way over. All of the TLP at ghost hut logged out but I believe a couple who were still looting got killed by CP unfortunately.

Thanks for the fight FI.

TLP Starting - 47

FI Starting - ~45

TLP Ending - 38 at ghost hut, 2-3 died to CP

FI Ending - 0 on the battlefield, 4-5 around chaos altar

tmed.png

15510396.png

84339476.png

110402163054.png

95410280.png

T9i6P.png

tvf.png

A few clans gathered to a world where FI was heard to be fighting CT. TLP headed over to the gap to anti-crash in case CP came but only found FI. We decided to rush them since they weren't fighting after all but knew to keep a look out in case CP came again since they were also seen in the world. TLP was dropping FI pretty quickly, pushing north through the gap hitting them from all sides. Once again CP came to crash. Luckily almost all of TLP got away this time, running south as they rushed from west of gap.

TLP Starting - 48

FI Starting - 45? I'm still not sure if you fought or were going to fight CT.

TLP Ending - 36 when CP crashed

FI Ending - 10-15? north of gap when CP crashed

tmed.png

96603276.png

110402170453.png

110402170506.png

49433724.png

T9i6P.png

tvc-6.png

After all the attempted crashed today, TLP was determined to get a fight with CP who obviously wanted a piece of us. They were found at north stairs in the same world as the previous fight so we headed over. DD'ing on the east side of corp, TLP waited and waited some more. They were seen to have around 46 when we had dropped down to around 44. Nonetheless we stood at our defending spot for a while waiting.

Finally CP hopped, with one of their members saying the world out loud. Not knowing if this was on purpose or not, we went to the lobby and had our scout check it out. Sure enough they hopped to that world but they were seen getting organized quickly and walking down the stairs. TLP logged in just as they reached the bottom of the stairs and didn't have much time to prepare.

CP came around corp and the fight began. The fight was difficult but luckily a lot of CP were attempting to hug single and not die, leaving TLP with the opportunity to clear up all the ones in multi. With one final push west, TLP cleared up all the CP in both single and multi, ending at mossies where a few CP were attempting to return.

Thanks for the fight CP. I was really impressed with how many of you I saw at the canoe place when I was returning, nice returning skills. :D

TLP Starting - 44

CP Starting - ~46

TLP Ending - 32

CP Ending - 0

tmed.png

78576576.png

110402173827.png

110402173924.png

110402173906.png

110402174014.png

110402174016.png

110402174213.png

T9i6P.png

Thanks for the fights everyone, see you all tomorrow.

tubetranscopy.png

Suscribe today!

tlp.gif

tlparchnm4.png

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

ownaj

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Looked like a fun trip.

If you're having trouble with CP crashing your fights next saturday, pm me or another rank and we'll come AC them for you.

Again, nice job today TLP :)

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

With all do respect, FI isn't a challenge at all anymore :(. I hope both you clans somehow get up here so we can have more to compete with then just mm.

Nice trip tlp.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Great Job today

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"