Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How long do you think we have left?

Lawson

How long do you think we have left?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you think the pure world has left?

• 0-12 months
    • 1-2 years
    • 2-3 years
    • 3-4 years
    • 4-5 years

Jagex will probably release a new spellbook, weapon, armour or w.e and it will require something like 35 defence. This will keep happening till we become mains...

Anyone remember what the hand cannon done? Anyone remember what turmoil done? I'll give the pure world about 1 year, then there will only be HPC's around with people with like 35+ defence...

Wasn't Fatality the first clan to allow turmoil? Wasn't 101 Sins 35def? Your killing the pure world!

Anyone remember what the hand cannon did? Anyone remember what turmoil did?

I fixed your sentence for you.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jagex will probably release a new spellbook, weapon, armour or w.e and it will require something like 35 defence. This will keep happening till we become mains...

Anyone remember what the hand cannon done? Anyone remember what turmoil done? I'll give the pure world about 1 year, then there will only be HPC's around with people with like 35+ defence...

I don't really see your point, honestly. Aren't HPC's still pure clans? I'm sorry, but you didn't make any sense xD

Wasn't Fatality the first clan to allow turmoil? Wasn't 101 Sins 35def? Your killing the pure world!

Thank you! :) And I don't think he was :P

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

Thank you! :) And I don't think he was :P

Ye! :) He was! :P

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Lets hope clans never start accepting 35 def

and god forbid they ever promote them to warlord!

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Pures will exist, just the word 'pure' won't mean the same thing.

30 deffers will be considered a pure, it's the outcast that 20 defence used to be, and the defence requirements of the pure nation will slowly increase to where we're running around the wildy in rune.

Retired March 2012

Pures will change, the definition will develop and evolve. But pures will always remain. The outcasts of today will probably be viewed as pioneers in the future for establishing precedent and utilizing the grey areas and abusing them for theirselves and their clan(s). Anybody who laughs at progress is a fool and needs to grow up and learn to be human.

In P2p, Turmoil and Handcannon are VERY effective in their power on the battlefield, and tbh, if you are a HPC and refuse Turmoil, it's either because you either A) Only care to cater to the undeveloping/returning pures or B) Are so afraid of developing and failing in it where others have succeeded, which either way leaves me to wonder whether or not you're capable of developing, of accepting change and abusing it to best suit you. That can be applied to RL or RS.

In my belief, a pure clan is a group of fellows who form a community and Pking force where they sacrifice SOMETHING defence-related so as to better remain in a combat range alike with their mates.... Best case scenario is you have 50+ members, all within a 5-10 combat level range of each other (i.e. lowest cb level 76 and highest cb 81-88).

So saying, Pures and the warring of Pures will last as long as RS is around. And perhaps after, because god only knows how many priv-servers will rise up should RS close LOL.

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

Pures will change, the definition will develop and evolve. But pures will always remain. The outcasts of today will probably be viewed as pioneers in the future for establishing precedent and utilizing the grey areas and abusing them for theirselves and their clan(s). Anybody who laughs at progress is a fool and needs to grow up and learn to be human.

In P2p, Turmoil and Handcannon are VERY effective in their power on the battlefield, and tbh, if you are a HPC and refuse Turmoil, it's either because you either A) Only care to cater to the undeveloping/returning pures or B) Are so afraid of developing and failing in it where others have succeeded, which either way leaves me to wonder whether or not you're capable of developing, of accepting change and abusing it to best suit you. That can be applied to RL or RS.

In my belief, a pure clan is a group of fellows who form a community and Pking force where they sacrifice SOMETHING defence-related so as to better remain in a combat range alike with their mates.... Best case scenario is you have 50+ members, all within a 5-10 combat level range of each other (i.e. lowest cb level 76 and highest cb 81-88).

So saying, Pures and the warring of Pures will last as long as RS is around. And perhaps after, because god only knows how many priv-servers will rise up should RS close LOL.

Well said, valid points.

You don't need to try anymore.

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

This topic is stupid and repetitive. Free post counts for everyone posting here.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki