Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How long do you think we have left?

Lawson

How long do you think we have left?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you think the pure world has left?

• 0-12 months
    • 1-2 years
    • 2-3 years
    • 3-4 years
    • 4-5 years

How long do you personally think the pure world has left till its done, Each year more clans close and less clans open personally I thought with the release of the old wildy it would bring alot more old school pures back into the game but sadly it hasn't and not that many clans reopened. Personally I give the pure world another year till theres pretty much no more clans left.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If pure clans made it from Old wildy to Bh craters to Pvp back to old wildy I'm sure they can last anything else Jagax throws at them.

Aslong as new people go through the ranks of the more stable clans now then I don't see pure clans dieng any time soon.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

4-5+

Made it this far, why not keep going?

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Once i retire the pure community will rapidly fall into a decline and die.

what involvement do you have in the pure world?

I'm a high rank in most of the top pure clans.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

old wild to bh crater/pcl to pvp to bh worlds to new old wildy.

Pure clans will die when there is no one with the will to lead them anymore

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Once i retire the pure community will rapidly fall into a decline and die.

what involvement do you have in the pure world?

I'm a high rank in most of the top pure clans.

but you aren't

or am i

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

As long as Runescape is here, we will be as well. Unless Jagex allows pures to continue existing, then I don't see any reason why we'd close. Obviously 5 years from now only like 10% of the people currently on this forum'll be here but we'll be replaced by new kids. duhhhhhhhhh

..personally I thought with the release of the old wildy it would bring alot more old school pures back into the game but sadly it hasn't and not that many clans reopened....

You've been clanning for like 1 year

pandanegative1.png

As long as Runescape is here, we will be as well. Unless Jagex allows pures to continue existing, then I don't see any reason why we'd close. Obviously 5 years from now only like 10% of the people currently on this forum'll be here but we'll be replaced by new kids. duhhhhhhhhh
..personally I thought with the release of the old wildy it would bring alot more old school pures back into the game but sadly it hasn't and not that many clans reopened....

You've been clanning for like 1 year

I was in Zenith for 1 year dumb ***, I've been clanning for like 3 years.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

There's only 1 pure clan left, and it's the first one. prob wont die

i dont understand how you are the last pure clan. 99 def tanks are pure according to you.

whenever rs closes. it looks like the pure community has grown. before the top 3 peaked at 60-70. Now you need to mass up 120 people to consider yourself #1. The average pull for every clan has grown.

All i can say is, the pure world isnt the same. But pure clans will still stand because of the leaders, if the leaders make their clans able to hold up without having to fight other clans every weekend to prove something. Then they will last.

But from wat i have seen in clan leaders section, and on these boards id give it a year to 2 years left, til we all start wearing rune.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Is this a joke of a question lol...

The wild returned this year, and compared to 2009 2010 its been 10x more active pure wise.

As long as runescape exists, pures will exist. There's nothing to ask, its just a given. People talk about turmoil accounts as if its a forewarning of the apocolypse, and yet you still see 1 def pures being made every day. Theres nothing to worry about =x tbh.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

There's only 1 pure clan left, and it's the first one. prob wont die

i dont understand how you are the last pure clan. 99 def tanks are pure according to you.

whenever rs closes. it looks like the pure community has grown. before the top 3 peaked at 60-70. Now you need to mass up 120 people to consider yourself #1. The average pull for every clan has grown.

no i dont?

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png