Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Controlling Saturday (2nd April 2011)

I_Sh00t_U_I

idiots all you did was crashed our war!!

i just lost all my love for CT!!

Why do you always use two exclamation marks in every sentence!!

I really don't understand this!!

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello CT's ranks. I think you guys had misunderstood what had happened today. At the hills hut it was just EF vs. TR, no-one was teaming/crashing until CT came and cleared both of us. And we never crashed the fight when you and CP were warring :huh: , anyways good job on your trip ^

you teamed with R, talked to their ranks lol.

@CTRL you didn't end with 50

We had 40+ ending as you can see 35 count for behind alter with 5-10 blue dots visible at least on the mini map.

Was an enjoyable fight none the less.

You know as well as I do, your purple dots will cover our white ones on your map and the same will happen for us. Look at this image, it shows you with like 6 people left, but I know you had more than that...

110401164300.png

Your dots cover our dots and that is why we look so weak there.

That's very nice.

However I made no reference to control's numbers. I was saying our ending numbers, the 35 bunched together actually shown through a nearby count and the 5-10 visible blue dots leading to me saying we had at least 40+ ending. I did not say anywhere in the bit you have quoted that CT had less due to the picture showing few white dots.

Just to give the Topic a more realistic sense of 35-40 + ending for cp rather than a "25+?"

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Directed at CT, no one in CP is claiming we cleared you at Chaos Altar; however, your numbers are way off. I know for a fact that the numbers you claim you had would not be able to beat 50+ CP members.

Btw, we didn't have 60 starting, considering our max pull was 60, and we maintained about 50-55 the whole trip.

As you can see, we had 35+ ending, and you did not have 25+ ending. If anything, there were 15, and 10 of the were low level 60's that no one in CP could hit.

Also, you would not be able to even out a fight down 18.

I don't know what you're smoking, but I recommend you stop smoking it before it causes any future harm to your brain.

no1 replied to my post.

thats when u know i'm right

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Directed at CT, no one in CP is claiming we cleared you at Chaos Altar; however, your numbers are way off. I know for a fact that the numbers you claim you had would not be able to beat 50+ CP members.

Btw, we didn't have 60 starting, considering our max pull was 60, and we maintained about 50-55 the whole trip.

As you can see, we had 35+ ending, and you did not have 25+ ending. If anything, there were 15, and 10 of the were low level 60's that no one in CP could hit.

I don't know what you're smoking, but I recommend you stop smoking it before it causes any future harm to your brain.

no1 replied to my post.

Or they evaded arguing with a 12 year old.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

no1 replied to my post.

Or they evaded arguing with a 12 year old.

implying that I'm 12

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

(12:31:31) <[CP]Pink> Hello

(12:34:23) <[CT]CHARLIE> hi

(12:34:51) <[CP]Pink> so

(12:34:58) <[CP]Pink> going to change the numbers on the topic?

(12:35:09) <[CT]CHARLIE> lolwat?

(12:35:23) <[CP]Pink> on the trip topic

(12:35:30) <[CP]Pink> we have proof of ending with 35

(12:36:12) <[CT]CHARLIE> show me this "proof"

(12:36:15) <[CP]Pink> k

(12:36:37) <[CP]Pink> http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/8868/110402214442.png

(12:36:39) <[CP]Pink> there u go

(12:37:31) <[CT]CHARLIE> i dont even see any ct or tlp

(12:37:40) <[CP]Pink> rofl

(12:37:41) <[CP]Pink> sec

(12:37:58) <[CP]Pink> http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/9294/110402214446.png

(12:38:04) <[CP]Pink> u can clearly see the CT capes in the background in CA

(12:38:11) <[CP]Pink> and the minimap shows tlp running in

(12:43:25) <[CP]Pink> ..so?

He stopped replying :derp:

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

I edited the post with your final CC count.

Yeah, because we went from 35-32 in 4 seconds. Good observation

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

We had 55 Starting and 55 Ending, Tlp Crashed at the last moment and you got ******. You cannot tell me 42 CT members did better than 60 U say CP members. What a ******** topic. You lost everyone of your fights, i was there on my spy. It was pretty embarassing l0l.

Regardless, when you rushed us at CA we were fighting TR anyway and we still smashed you lmfao.

Good luck P0ke man, really pathetic.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

We had 55 Starting and 55 Ending, Tlp Crashed at the last moment and you got ******. You cannot tell me 42 CT members did better than 60 U say CP members. What a ******** topic. You lost everyone of your fights, i was there on my spy. It was pretty embarassing l0l.

Regardless, when you rushed us at CA we were fighting TR anyway and we still smashed you lmfao.

P0ke is banned from pw so a part of ur argument is invalid

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

P0ke is banned from pw so a part of ur argument is invalid

Stating as if he couldn't make a new account and use a proxy..

lukeykinns.jpg

Lol'd at the Fi/Cp part

I'm pretty sure Eop will be willing to give you a hand if they keep teaming :lol:

If it involves CP, they'll be sure to help whoever.

lukeykinns.jpg