Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Anime Anime Anime

Pinky Style

First off, thanks everyone for the replies, good to know that after these last few tags I've improved enough to go from 3 replies to 11 when I get on the next morning, haha. Hope you guys are enjoying my recent work :thumbsup:

2s8nr6u.png

33oh3io.png

?

Remember when I told you sometimes I keep using the same general steps over and over again to improve? That's what I've done. It took me 3 tags but everyone seems to be happy with the outcome of this one so now I can move on.

The major differences between the two tags you posted there are:

-one background is made up of carefully place renders, the other is made up of displaced c4ds and stroke paths

-wireframe placement in the newest tag is far better as it not only creates a better flow but also seems to be connected to the background

-in the first, I used more effect c4ds that I just downloaded yesterday whereas in the older tag, a lot of the effects are simply displaced and brightened brush strokes

-bubble c4ds were used more effectively as I brightened them and sharpened them to create a more effective foreground

-the focal point is far lighter and distinguished in the more recent tag

-far more gradient maps and contrasts were used

-finally, no shitty clipping mask on the side to fill up space

I know I said to you most of your sigs are similar and it seems like I'm being hypocritical but the difference is, I'm actually doing it on purpose. Sorry if I put a hole in any bullshit argument you were going to try and make.

fdvo0z.png

animegirlsig.png

Good sig pink. ;-D

thanks, that's my favorite. It's very old. I have some different versions

animegirlsig2.png

animegirlsig3.png

animegirlsig1.png

imo none r better than the original, but some people didn't like the original look, so I decided to do a few smudges

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Wish I was this good :(

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans