Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

close

JakeyyyBoyyy

#TLP ~ The Last Pures

~ Full Member Reqs ~ (a) 90+ in Range or Str ( B ) 85+ Str and Range ~

~ A Minimum Of 78+ HP, 75+ Str, 80+ Range and 82+ Mage Are Required For Any Option ~

~ Any accounts with 30 defence or under 43 prayer are required to have 4 90s in combat stats ~

s4Oum.png

Come check out #anarchy-rs before we open to the public. Huge amount of potential.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

Hello Jake :)

Try out Affliction. We are opening within the next week and we are a new F2P/P2P Clan. We have a lot of potential because our staff are dedicated and experienced, which rubs off on our members.

You can come into our IRC: #Clan_Af

and PM me, my IRC nick is: Bennnnn (5 n's)

or make an intro on our site: www.Affliction-Rs.com

Looking forward to speaking with you further.

Good luck with your search!

-Ben

jg0m5.png

Proud Ex-Leader of Chaotic

Corrupt Pures. We are f2p based but with plenty of p2p as well. 60% f2p 40% p2p. Really chill clan, members and ranks so you'll know you'll have fun here.

#clan-cp

www.cp-rs.com

gl

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

I wouldn't want you in my clan since all you did was post a picture of "your" account/stats. If you aren't going to put more effort, you're better off joining CP. Period.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

I wouldn't want you in my clan since all you did was post a picture of "your" account/stats. If you aren't going to put more effort, you're better off joining CP. Period.

join cp today pl0x

lukeykinns.jpg

tbh i just lol'd

jg0m5.png

Proud Ex-Leader of Chaotic