Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What happend to the real MPCs

Exotic

It's not that there is only a few MPCs left, the MPCs here now consist of a bunch of **** leadership that don't know what they're doing and are complete ignorant idiots.

Not to mention, they're all one dimensional in P2P, and P2P sucks **** with clanning.

MPC is hardly dead just new clans that resort to crashing/teaming has made the MPC a **** show

Also HY sucked lol.

Did I not tell you to stop saying clans suck before? Look at your ******* clan, you're in some little guy clan called Exiled Force, shut up moron.

What are you going to reply to me saying 'You mad' like every other little kid would do? We need a age limit on these forums, jesus.

tgsig.png

Team Genocide ~ We do it the best.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not that there is only a few MPCs left, the MPCs here now consist of a bunch of **** leadership that don't know what they're doing and are complete ignorant idiots.

Not to mention, they're all one dimensional in P2P, and P2P sucks **** with clanning.

there*

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

Hy wasn't a real MPC it was around when the MPC era was at the point of being exstinct and lasted like 3 weeks lol...

What happend to the real Pure Clans

What happend to the real Runescape

all is gone end of lol also you forgot Dv and CY quite long ago.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Destructive Pures

Intense Redemption

Devastation

Carnage

Epidemic

Ascendancy

Thats a better list.

Back when Carnage was around for the first time MPC was fun and fights ended on sunday and didn't carry on to pure warfare. In 09 when it was IR DP C and Dv duking it out on sundays were probably some of the bests fights i've ever been in, because they were fun and weren't dragged on to becoming a returning war 1 iteming eachother and then arguing about it later on pure warfare.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Destructive Pures

Pures of Today

Intense Redemption

Chaotic

Exclusive

Zenith

Carnage

Hysteria

-------------------------

All were **** clans so they died. Thats what happened. As for the ownager kid, there is no such thing as a med level clan. Med Pulling Clan = MPC which is a perfectly valid category.

The clans that should be in that list:

AA

Epidemic

Dy

M

A

Dv

S

Your post seems to be implying that AA? who?, Dy, M, A and S came even close to achieving what Ir, C and DP did. I lol'd Your clearly nothing but a butthurt *** who is taking preferance to older clans, when you said yourself all of the mentioned clans were "****" so we died? Your ignorance bamuses me. You actually think (cluding Dv and E), the rest of the clans you mentioned made some kind of an impact? those clans were NOTHING.

Way I think about it theres only 6 legit clans left (HPC's) which are foe,mm,eop,cp,tlp,fi.

All other clans MPC's or LPC's whatever they claim themselves to be are nothing more than 1 year clans that close within a few months and if they're lucky a year such as zenith or ch.

Clans that arent the top 6 are basically junior/mini clans that WILL close either because of the leadership or lack of numbers. They're basically insignificant and close into the big HPC clans.

and ye there is no #1 mpc #1 lpc thats just propaganda ranks use to motivate their members to strive for something because they have no chance of competing for the real #1.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

We want MPCS!!!

Z got beaten and closed josh stop talking **** pl0x and hi

CONTROL PRIDE ;)

we beat you the saturday we closed :thumbsup:

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Destructive Pures

Pures of Today

Intense Redemption

Chaotic

Exclusive

Zenith

Carnage

Hysteria

All were **** clans so they died. Thats what happened. As for the ownager kid, there is no such thing as a med level clan. Med Pulling Clan = MPC which is a perfectly valid category.

AA

Epidemic

Dy

M

A

Dv

S

Ex-Epidemic Senior

Proud Founder of Divine Brutality

Proud Member of Violent Resolution - #1 F2P sit down everyone else and just gaze at the kings

Sit the **** down

49506229.png

being an ex S high council i thought we were one of the worst clans out of pcl era

and the real MPCS disappeared when it changed from MEDIUM (LEVELED) PURE CLAN TO MED PULLING CLAN

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Okay, anyone can just give up, join an HPC, and be another random +1 opt on their trip... But

MPCs are real. MPCs are fun. MPCs take heart.

I use to think like you on that part, that joining an HPC I would be just a +1 to their trips and your a no one. But that actually isn't true, you are who you decide to be. If you decide to be the perosn that doesn't talk in irc, post of the forums or talk in the ts then yea, your going to be a no namer and a +1 on trips, but if you make the effort to be known then you will be known and become a part of the clans community.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Destructive Pures

Pures of Today

Intense Redemption

Chaotic

Exclusive

Zenith

Carnage

Hysteria

AA

Epidemic

Dy

M

A

Dv

S

Ex-Epidemic Senior

Proud Member of Violent Resolution - #1 F2P sit down everyone else and just gaze at the kings

Sit the **** down

And that has anything to do it with why? Pretty sure the other two founders are in your clan that has to team with Foe weekly to defeat MM.

Furthermore, atleast I'm willing to admit I lead a clan, despite it not going anywhere unlike half the clan world who will continuously argue that they were something.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Yes we most certainly are.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Meh, Zenith was one of the top and competing Mid Level Clans but at the end of the day its not worth it. I'm SOOOOOO Lucky unfortunately like other leaders that I was able to put a water gun to my head and tell myself that this is where you need to stop playing RS and fix ur grades and social life and for the past 3 weeks Ive gotten a job,Gf, and overall awesome grades. For some clan leaders out there, your future is already ****** up, and you will probably end up working at some corner store after high school.

My advice for all clan leaders is to quit this **** game, and have a set date. This way clans like EOP, FOE, MM, and TLP wont have regrets knowing everyone did it as well. STOP wasting your god dame lives, delete everything off your computers and go outside and take a deep breath of fresh air.

Meh im OnE Out of a Million here,

Probably wont happen, but hopefully it does one day when some moron commits suicide over this game and there legal guardians sue jagex.

Edit: and for those morons who are going to accuse me of playing RS, I only lurk these forums and sometimes IRC to spend some time with the people i spent the past 4 years of my life playing some **** game.

ur clan dies...pretend ur pleased

god dame

topic is just a way to flame other med clans no1 cares the old med clans werent much different

Your acting like your No namer clans got anywere. Just keep idling in ur 2 Man IRC

The main thing i'm wondering is where did you pull that list of clans from

.:: RIP ::.

Destructive Pures

Pures of Today

Intense Redemption

Chaotic

Exclusive

Zenith

Carnage

Hysteria

Take out PoT, Ch, Ex, Z, and Hy

Replace them with A, M, Dv, Dy and E, and then you have a list of clans that perhaps made somewhat an impact on the pure world.

Honestly the problems with med level clans these days is that they all utilize the same circuit of leaders. A clan dies after a few months, and a few months later a new clan reopens with virtually the same leaders. How many clans have we seen made by people like p0ke and inu (no flame you guys are qt's), or seeing clans like dF reopen like 6 times.

If these leaders were capable their original clan's wouldn't have died.

"Med level clans" used to be clans with their own interesting community, but these days they're just clans who don't pull enough and never will, to compete with the bigboys.

If it wasn't for Zenith EOP Would be getting demolished and absolutely destroyed and raped by MM. Ur lucky a majority had Joined, but i don't expect them to stay long anymore. Those +20 People that joined EOP Made the difference of You getting raped to actually having a chance. Reason why your clan slumps within 5-6 Weeks of getting big, because of morons like you that Run Around the Pure Community with so many cocks in your ass that you don't give a flying ****. Il see in a few weeks MM Merking EOP on every saturday topic and sunday topic.

We were pulling over 100 weeks before zenith closed, and have been consistently beating MM since the wildy came back. I obviously appreciate that we've been given a big boost with some quality members joining since Z closed, but i don't think you can take all the credit for our achievements.

Also idk y u so mad.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Destructive Pures

Pures of Today

Intense Redemption

Chaotic

Exclusive

Zenith

Carnage

Hysteria

AA

Epidemic

Dy

M

A

Dv

S

that's why they died too retard ^

stevesig2.png
Memberlist | IR Site | IR Tube

Ex-Intense Redemption -God -member

PROUD TORMENTED SOULZ MEMBER

Destructive Pures

Pures of Today

Intense Redemption

Chaotic

Exclusive

Zenith

Carnage

Hysteria

AA

Epidemic

Dy

M

A

Dv

S

bird pain

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Destructive Pures

Pures of Today

Intense Redemption

Chaotic

Exclusive

Zenith

Carnage

Hysteria

AA

Epidemic

Dy

M

A

Dv

S

bird pain

birdpain