Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

End of the road

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MM: First and last pure clan, 96-0 win over foe, unique attitude towards scape, has had some of the best leaders in clanning history.

FOE: A very long rivalry with MM has been doing rather well for several years, popularised the pure world by making the clan a youtube hero, has had some incredibly motivated leaders.

TLP: P2P Clan Wars reign, amazing p2p pkers in bh era.

EOP: Length of time open, first clan to loose there honour and start hacking, ddosin etc

CP: Length of time open, intelligent leadership.

FI: Was #1 for quite a while, some legendary leaders.

mm- never heard anything before bh era, consistent #1

foe- kings of p2p for ******* ever, great run in f2p

eop- the "old" #1 clan that actually still competes

cp- lost their former glory, quiet community clan

fi- same with cp

tlp-those dudes you won't **** with in p2p

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

mm- One of the most inspiring pure clans.

foe- We all wanted to be part of it at one point.

eop- Pirates

cp- One of the greatest clans of all time;

fi- Slumping but never giving up

tlp- #1 P2p; haters gonna hate

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

to this day all of the original pure clans are still standing ( MM/FOE/FI/TLP/EOP/CP )

original pure clans FOE/FI/EOP/CP )

thumbalanwake.png

Newfags infesting pure community, rip old school

+1 Newfags are taking over =( They would be so lost if we used a time machine and put them back in the days before TS/Vent, cc, and teamcapes in f2p loll

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

to this day all of the original pure clans are still standing ( MM/FOE/FI/TLP/EOP/CP )

thumbalanwake.png

+1 Newfags are taking over =( They would be so lost if we used a time machine and put them back in the days before TS/Vent, cc, and teamcapes in f2p loll

hey lay off of him he's a proud 1 year member of cp, but he likes to talk trash about the old th rivalry days!

Arp-1.png

thumbalanwake.png

hey lay off of him he's a proud 1 year member of cp, but he likes to talk trash about the old th rivalry days!

Yeah man let's make fun of newfags because being an oldfag is a real accomplishment. Omg totally everyone would be so lost before vent and teamcapes because Runescape is soo hard bro!

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

You call those the original pure clans? LOL

They arn't?

Divine Hybrids

Destined Pures

European Elites

The Pures

Ravage

Freelancers

KO Pures

Brutality Pures

Bloody Brains

Against All Odds

Mayhem Makers

Supreme 0wnage

I know I'm missing a few but w.e.

MM, FOE, TLP, and Fi (In there various incarnations) are pretty much the pioneers and originals of MODERN pure clanning I guess. There is older clans, such as Master of Puppets, Acid, Empire of Pures etc but they can't really be considered clans by how we see them in todays terms.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

I would hop that 30-50 years from now when your looking back at your life and reminess about all of the fond memories while growing up, runescape would not be the ones your thinking about. If it is then I feel sorry for you.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

I'll post some good and bad about how those clans will be remembered.

MM- Longest pure rivalry with FOE,

Calling mains.

FOE- Longest rivalry with MM, longest contender of #1 pure clan

i don't know a lot about the downside of foe...

FI- back when it was easily one of the best pure clans

2 year slump

TLP- really striving clan opened for 5 ish years

flamers

EOP- straight up come out of slump and become #1 in a short time

slumped for a while a couple years ago

CP- old clan pulled 100

massers

you seem to forget the clan you're in now already died or did you just not know??

51zql2.png

BVKPm.png

RNRda.png

tbh MM,TLP are probably the only real original clans still alive because:

Final Ownage --> Final ownage elite

EOP > like a 2006 clan. correct me if im wrong

Supreme Ownage ---> Fatality

Sacred Pures ----> Corrupt pures

but yea.

mm: dominated p2p for like 1-2 years then foe took the title. probably number 1 p2p clan now that wilderness is back. total domination of f2p

tlp: best at p2p matched opts because of the veteran members.

foe: dominant p2p clan. publicized the pure world and their number 1 p2p status.

eop: dominant force in f2p

fi: was a dominant f2p force. didn't like what they did personally to cp when i was in it but they were undisputed number 1.

cp: went through many ages. most organized and competetive age was when i joined from tpf i guess. raped th in the rivalry

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

thumbalanwake.png

Yeah man let's make fun of newfags because being an oldfag is a real accomplishment. Omg totally everyone would be so lost before vent and teamcapes because Runescape is soo hard bro!

yea i'm putting 1 month member of the #1 clan epidemic on my resume. feels good to know i'm getting a job!

Arp-1.png

You call those the original pure clans? LOL

They arn't?

Divine Hybrids

Destined Pures

European Elites

The Pures

Ravage

Freelancers

KO Pures

Brutality Pures

Bloody Brains

Against All Odds

Mayhem Makers

Supreme 0wnage

I know I'm missing a few but w.e.

Yes but he was stating the ones that are still alive :P Not flaming the clans above, just saying. And CP's older than all of them above besides TP and S0 :P

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

tbh MM,TLP are probably the only real original clans still alive because:

Sacred Pures ----> Corrupt pures

CP is older than TLP and it goes like this Ownage Pures - Sacred Pures - Corrupt pures

we never closed we just changed our name

51zql2.png

BVKPm.png

RNRda.png

thumbalanwake.png

yea i'm putting 1 month member of the #1 clan epidemic on my resume. feels good to know i'm getting a job!

More chances of getting a job if you put down how long you've been playing runescape and been a member of the pure clanning community. You sure are proud of it.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

thumbalanwake.png

More chances of getting a job if you put down how long you've been playing runescape and been a member of the pure clanning community. You sure are proud of it.

Poor response Prageek, I expected better. However, `Pure did make me lol about getting a job.

MM- The original pure clan

EOP - I can't believe no one has mentioned their ranged unit back in the day

CP - #1 in the original BH era, but most clans didnt compete in it

FOE - Always been near the top

FI - Had their ups

TLP - Dominating forice in P2P

maulerpixil1-1.gif

........................................__......................................

.................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..................................................

...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................

......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................

..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.....................................

................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................

................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................

.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................

...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................

.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................

.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................

.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.............................

...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,....................

...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............

.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,

.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........

..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........

......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........

........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

thumbalanwake.png

Poor response Prageek, I expected better. However, `Pure did make me lol about getting a job.

MM- The original pure clan

EOP - I can't believe no one has mentioned their ranged unit back in the day

CP - #1 in the original BH era, but most clans didnt compete in it

FOE - Always been near the top

FI - Had their ups

TLP - Dominating forice in P2P

EOP RANGE UNIT: the reason i wouldn't go to gap on a ****** saturday

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay