Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Red Vs Blue

Crayons

Well, most of you guys know what red vs blue is :whistling: as it is 2 months with the wilderness back, and everyone is mellowing out about it, I say we throw another Red vs Blue!

Team Red:

Mayhem Makers

Corrupt Pures

Fatality

Outrage

We Are Royalty

Havoc

The Last Pures

Defiance

Team Blue:

Final Ownage Elite

Control

Eruption of Pures

Bloody Vikings

Crimson Project

Tribulation

Malice

If other clans would want to join, they can post on this topic & request a team. I only took the clans I saw popular on the advertisements. I put clans that will get along well together, but I do not know the rival's of every clan.

Side note: Another suggestion is a set world for pures to pk, this has been suggested before, it does get crashed by mains, but at least you CAN fight pures in these worlds. I am not going to take this suggestion any further however.

they always throw one in august, and no because EOP isn't on joels team

Huh? :mellow:

the RVB is usualy put on in august. and i don't agree with teams becaue EOP isn't with WAR

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

normally around october :P

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

• 4 months later...

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Topic is 5 months old.

If you disagree with the action which has been taken on this topic, please PM a Moderator or an Administrator.

Kind regards,

Pure Warfare Staff

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend