Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM dominate EOP

Speshls

EOP end up hitting HF vs PX so we decide to mass up and AC for them. After we hit about 15 people (gained throughout the fight) we went out and started fighting. At first they just teled every time we rushed into their members and after about 10 minutes they finally started putting up small scraps but were just pushed down to level 5 wildy every time. Half of their members either teled or 1itemed and left the respectable members that returned in gear to die.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty fun cept for when they'd tele unless i bonesaw specced them

lol'd at the 1 itemer kids trying to smite me out for claws/ags

was ezmode

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

I had alot of fun even if I did just keep returning to my death, you guys had about 10 more than us but we put up a fight I guess haha. SOP had been piing for about 2 hours. More clans should go out more on weekdays, once again good fights MM I had alot of fun

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

You went even there shut up milky.

Exactly, MM had all their ranks and claiming a win when we had a officer or council leading. If I was there we would've raped :D

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Wasn't there. Not sure why we "crashed" but I heard we went to AC only to find you guys helping HF, from what I heard. The kids who teled will be booted though. Grats on your day and hope to see you guys more often.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Pretty much expected, to be honest. No wonder why is EOP accepting everyone.

inb4haterscallingfiaslumpingclan

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

Really milky just like that tlp prep that you lead that we won LOL. Solo we didn't crash SOP had a mid pk trip and after 2 hours we heard hf and PX were still fighting so we went to loot/kill looters. MM probably heard we were out and wanted some action. Its a mid week ******* event I don't know why everyone is getting worked up(milky). I had fun and by the looks of it so did MM, sorry for typos on phone. It tries to correct me.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

Lmfaooo we got so fed up with the teleporting some of started tb'ing. 15 more? You guys had more then us at the start and more and more kept joining in with us. umad kid? if you wanna say council was leading, it was speshls at random then 13th came but he could hardly talk. then toxic kept coming and leaving. oh well sucks our council > yours milky.

Lmfaooo we got so fed up with the teleporting some of started tb'ing. 15 more? You guys had more then us at the start and more and more kept joining in with us. umad kid? if you wanna say council was leading, it was speshls at random then 13th came but he could hardly talk. then toxic kept coming and leaving. oh well sucks our council > yours milky.

dont understand your need for flaming lmfao, it was a mid week event, they are meant for fun. :thumbsup:

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

dont understand your need for flaming lmfao, it was a mid week event, they are meant for fun. :thumbsup:

for a clan that emphasizes "honor" it was real shameful seeing so many of you teleport and 1 iteming. :thumbsup: