Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers 4/7/11

Mark

Just a quick topic regarding our trip today. We heard FOE were out in decent numbers, so we massed up a bit and set out after them starting in W124. We found a few of them set up by new gate, and after a few minutes of fighting cleared them out. There was some sort of main clan in the area so we decided to follow FOE as they hopped into W71.

In W71 we found FOE again in deep wild. They attempted a GWAS at the scorpion pit, and we backed off for a minute before they moved over to the level 50 portal. We spread just south of rogues castle and charged in, killing maybe 5-6 FOE members as the rest of them pulled back up onto the hill by newgate. We backed off again while they managed to kill a handful of us, and 13th took us around through old gate to greaters where we rushed them on their hill.

For a few minutes we traded kills before taking the upperhand, and rushed through the gate to clear out the last few FOE members as they attempted a ditch effort GWAS. After a moment of looting we made our way to greaters to engage their returning group, and after a few short minutes they appeared to call it off. I'm not too sure what happened after this because I had to leave, but according to FOE they pulled a win over us. Congrats to them

Videos:

Official MMtube vid

110407180025.png

110407170812.png

110407170944u.png

110407171146.png

110407163342.png

110407170028.png

110407170454.png

110407170644.png

110407171108.png

25q671x.png

2qlg6qx.png

110407155640.png

110407163011.png

110407170449.png

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

As the leader of the mayhem makers i demand you pay me royalties of 30m for making the topic without my permission

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

Looked like a nice trip guys.

However it looks like there were a lot of mains ^^

Yeah there were a couple main clans out, my only death was to some level 112 according to the kill list in edgeville

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Looked like a nice trip guys.

However it looks like there were a lot of mains ^^

Yeah there were a couple main clans out, my only death was to some level 112 according to the kill list in edgeville

Ah well nevertheless it seemed like a captivating and charming little trip.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

First 2 fights were fun. Third was a messy and bit loaded with mains but whatever.

I ended up leaving the second fight with 8 daggers, granite mace, mystic, few glories along with climbers, and like 500k in runes.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

We owned and FOE got mad regrouped with mains, lost and called more mains and they were too scared to rush up 10 people.

We might have lost final fight but was fun killing **** pures for 2 hours.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

I don't know why you would complain about mains when you had nearly as many mains as pures at our fight yesterday.

Gj on your trip

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Love how active everyone is getting about midweeks now, Weekends are never enough for me.

Untitled5t65345.png