Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Who is the #1 pure clan?

I'd have to with MM due to insanely awesome leaders who have years and years of experience + strong members base and well they are just a legendary clan in so many ways. You just can't argue that they have been a dominant force in 2009-2010 and also 2011 ( Pulling 125 like epidemic days, pretty insane )

Foe #2 - Simply awesome in both servers, especially god of p2p for quite a long time.

TLP and EOP would share #3 since EOP has stepped it up in F2P lately ( constant #1 saturdays, seems like mm and epidemic rivalry ), still sucks in P2P. However TLP has always been one of the top P2P clans and also beating EoP in F2P preps.

images1scf.jpg

MM have undisputed right to claim it in F2P

FOE have that right in P2P

based on full outs, consistency, and history

other clans that claim it (like eop) have little to know history at all, and are disrespect the big guys when they claim stuff like it

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

MM have undisputed right to claim it in F2P

FOE have that right in P2P

based on full outs, consistency, and history

other clans that claim it (like eop) have little to know history at all, and are disrespect the big guys when they claim stuff like it

this but without the ******** at the bottom about eop having little to know of history and disrespect blalblaba

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

We've been pretty consistently beating MM since wildy came back in F2P, MM have beaten us a few weekends too, but we've won the majority. Depends if you think a fullout is needed for #1, which i don't think really proves anything, especially when both clans can easily pull over 100.

As for P2P, i have no idea, as i don't think EoP/FOE/MM have had one clean 1 on 1 fight on a sunday for over a month, lol.

so in conclusion, i am #1 and the rest of you are my fans.

can i have your autograph?

Considering MM won the last fullout, its safe to say that they are #1.(f2p)

Eop and Mm have been tied for #1 based on weekends. A fullout between the two should determine their rightful position.

Of course there is always the excuse that its weekly consistency that matters, which is a valid statement.

We've been pretty consistently beating MM since wildy came back in F2P, MM have beaten us a few weekends too, but we've won the majority. Depends if you think a fullout is needed for #1, which i don't think really proves anything, especially when both clans can easily pull over 100.

As for P2P, i have no idea, as i don't think EoP/FOE/MM have had one clean 1 on 1 fight on a sunday for over a month, lol.

so in conclusion, i am #1 and the rest of you are my fans.

So far in 2011 EOP has won 1 Saturday f2p. MM has won the other, what 12 or so Saturdays?

i really think there really isnt 1 atm, eop mm and foe have been having alot of ups and downs recently, isnt safe to say whos #1 but i believe foe is#1 in f2p and p2p matched so far. ive seen them demolsih eop in p2p 3-0, ditto in f2p and ive seen that mm really only wins against foe when they have more advantages then foe. but

:\

There is no #1 Pure Clan. No one is ever that consistent. I'm going to close this topic because no one seems to be mature enough to keep it flame free, and I really don't feel like sitting here going over it.