Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Goodbye

Yeah so I was hacked for 65m, I know it isnt a lot but I really worked for it, by my best "friend". Freaking it wasn't his IP, but he was the only one who knew my pin. So I called him up and he's all denying it. So I just decided to say **** it and blowup his computer and whoever's IP that was' computer and call it a day for Runescape. I may return after I move to Colorado for college, but who knows?

I would like to venerate the following people for making my Runescape life really fun:

Tommy- of Zenith, Duval, Beau Blunt n Tbag, Brad Kidd Royalty, Repulsive (had fun laughing at you), Marcus Im Loadingg, Cola Pop, i sonely L, there are many more but I am too heated to think.

As for Affliction, I am sorry to be leaving. I know that you will go places without my help and I wish you the best of luck.

I wish the pure community the best of luck.

Untill next time,

Ben/Dirty Wobble

p.s. If you were in EoP in early to mid 2010 you would know this kid who hacked me and would know how close we were. His name is Nick or 408. If you ever see him around give him ****.

jg0m5.png

Proud Ex-Leader of Chaotic

naw he hacked me. I changed pw cus someone else knew it and hes like yo whats pw again? And i told him then next thing i know when i get home im in 55 wildy and my ***** gone. Called him and said "brb calling elvy666 and poke with ur IP" i heard him **** his pants over the phone

jg0m5.png

Proud Ex-Leader of Chaotic

It's runescape man, you should be happy that you're finally quitting. And from what I know, while in college you get **** load of work, and you prob wouldn't have time for rs.. Like I'm in HS atm, and if I tried to play I would have like 30 min of playing time a day-.-

Game sucks anyway.

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.

• 4 weeks later...