Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Anthoni End's EOP in 5 Minutes.

Jonty

Actually I was sitting next to a friend who is in MM during their trip and when you hit them in single their TS was down and they were getting it fixed, that's why they were in single and then you rushed them. But yeah I wouldn't call it a win myself since most of them just left and most of you were overhead praying 1v1 which was pretty poor of you imo. But yeah that was the last you fought of them even though you added another fight into the opening post. And I'm pretty sure you had way more than 90, might be wrong though

But yeah, I'm not trying to offend you or anything but week in week out you try to make yourself look better in your topics than you were, it's like you're becoming the MM of old

But GJ I guess

Ex PA

Ex Epidemic

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually I was sitting next to a friend who is in MM during their trip and when you hit them in single their TS was down and they were getting it fixed, that's why they were in single and then you rushed them. But yeah I wouldn't call it a win myself since most of them just left and most of you were overhead praying 1v1 which was pretty poor of you imo. But yeah that was the last you fought of them even though you added another fight into the opening post. And I'm pretty sure you had way more than 90, might be wrong though

But yeah, I'm not trying to offend you or anything but week in week out you try to make yourself look better in your topics than you were, it's like you're becoming the MM of old

But GJ I guess

That's almost completly not smart.

Eop and Mm were fighting in single and mm "left" the fight/battlefield due to getting cleared. That doesn't mean we won? Oh I must be new. I log in using my email.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

But GJ I guess

I 1v1ed Mathatma with my pray down. He told me I was a pretty bird for doing so. Then he raped my face, red barring me several times.

Untitled5t65345.png

But GJ I guess

>Implying our ts wasn't getting hit throughout the start of our trip

>Implying MM members weren't praying 1v1

And you can see from our ending cc count we had about 90, pic is on the original post.

See when we come up against problems, we just sort **** out and kill idiots, not end after half an hour to go onto pw and make excuses for our shortcomings.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

joke

Current Clan: Mayhem Makers

no, i was talking about this joke of a topic. I forgot that when we massed up at 4 PM EST and ended at 5:40 PM EST it was 38 minutes.

I forgot hitting a clan in single while we're getting our TS fixed is considered a win, I mean when half your members have 30+ defense and are closer to mains than pures, you better win. Plus all those 1v1 over heads and tagging :). Oh, love how no one paid attention to the clear video of us clearing FOE in ~60 seconds, moving, and you guys rushing in to try and crash. Nice. I liked Friday better, we have nice, clean fights with FOE, no flaming, no fake topics, but I guess that's what happens when you have public topics on spying for EOP. See you guys tomorrow, can't wait to see the next topic. Oh yes, if you are #1, declare on us. You won't.

My apologies if you found the wilderness a more enjoyable place when we aren't in the same server as you.

We can be a bit mean :verymad:

Facepalm... are all your members 12 or just your high council and leaders? I remember when I was in EOP in like 2005-2006 Old pk3r and Harv were actually good leaders. Now you're all just full of ********. Peace out EOP. Like I said, declare on us. You WON'T.

joke

no, i was talking about this joke of a topic. I forgot that when we massed up at 4 PM EST and ended at 5:40 PM EST it was 38 minutes.

I forgot hitting a clan in single while we're getting our TS fixed is considered a win, I mean when half your members have 30+ defense and are closer to mains than pures, you better win. Plus all those 1v1 over heads and tagging :). Oh, love how no one paid attention to the clear video of us clearing FOE in ~60 seconds, moving, and you guys rushing in to try and crash. Nice. I liked Friday better, we have nice, clean fights with FOE, no flaming, no fake topics, but I guess that's what happens when you have public topics on spying for EOP. See you guys tomorrow, can't wait to see the next topic. Oh yes, if you are #1, declare on us. You won't.

My apologies if you found the wilderness a more enjoyable place when we aren't in the same server as you.

Facepalm... are all your members 12 or just your high council and leaders? I remember when I was in EOP in like 2005-2006 Old pk3r and Harv were actually good leaders. Now you're all just full of ********. Peace out EOP. Like I said, declare on us. You WON'T.

Pretty embarassing to get ended in 38 minutes by a clan lead by 12 year olds :dotfire:

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

joke

funny thing is all of eop's leaders joined eop in 2009, their oldest member is goop I hear :teehee: :teehee:

GJ crashing out fight with fi/cp u ruined a good fight for us u pathetic monkeys

Your a bit to mad right now -,-. We all go out on weekends to hit other clans, not to stay off other clans.

Sorry it had to happen:[

Oh the irony.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

joke

Pretty embarassing to get ended in 38 minutes by a clan lead by 12 year olds :dotfire:

already proved that our trip was 1 hour 30+ minutes. but congratulations on proving my point.

joke

Lol you should see some of MM's topics, even when they lose and don't make a topic on PW, they go and make some bs topic on RSC Zybez forums about their trip, which is totally a load of crap, I dunno if they are trying to make themselves look good in front of mains now or what? It's pretty much only HF replying to their topics.

Anyways Skary, not sure if your just mad or not but you just used almost every possible excuse that you could think of, and summed it up in that small little post....let me see how many were used:

-Hitting clan in single

-TS offline

-Half our members 30+ def

-Closer to being mains than pures

-1v1 overheads

-Tagging in single

-We cleared FOE first

-Flaming

-Public topics on spying for EOP

-Fake topics.

-If you are #1, declare on us, YOU WONT!!!

Thats 11 excuses, if you think of any more feel free to reply back and i'll edit it into my post. MM seem to have gotten to your head, and it's just at the point now where you are gullible enough to believe anything their members/ranks tell you. It's a game bro, chill out haha....we got our TS hit off more times than you did im sure, not only in EOP's TS but in FOE's aswell, you think it was just a coincidence?

Cheers bud. :thumbsup:

thekingu.png

joke

Lol you should see some of MM's topics, even when they lose and don't make a topic on PW, they go and make some bs topic on RSC Zybez forums about their trip, which is totally a load of crap, I dunno if they are trying to make themselves look good in front of mains now or what? It's pretty much only HF replying to their topics.

Anyways Skary, not sure if your just mad or not but you just used almost every possible excuse that you could think of, and summed it up in that small little post....let me see how many were used:

-Hitting clan in single

-TS offline

-1v1 overheads

-Tagging in single

-We cleared FOE first

-Flaming

-Fake topics.

Thats 11 excuses, if you think of any more feel free to reply back and i'll edit it into my post. MM seem to have gotten to your head, and it's just at the point now where you are gullible enough to believe anything their members/ranks tell you. It's a game bro, chill out haha....we got our TS hit off more times than you did im sure, not only in EOP's TS but in FOE's aswell, you think it was just a coincidence?

in Old Pk3r we trust

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

joke

-Hitting clan in single

-TS offline

-1v1 overheads

-Tagging in single

-We cleared FOE first

-Flaming

-Fake topics.

Still won't declare :thumbsup:

see you in multi :) can't wait to see your topic

joke

-Hitting clan in single

-TS offline

-1v1 overheads

-Tagging in single

-We cleared FOE first

-Flaming

-Fake topics.

damn u so mad :nuke:

maulerpixil1-1.gif

Why would we declare lol, Saturdays are what matters the most, one full-out isn't gonna mean anything cause the weeks to follow after that full-out are gonna be the same as every other weekend. Sure we could have a full-out in clan wars where both clans will have to sit a load of people, or we could have a full-out in the wilderness, and get crashed/sniped by random kids on their pures/mains etc...MM are still so stuck on full-out wars when full-outs don't even mean anything these days, do you see other clans declaring full-outs on each other? No.

You guys are just hiding behind that excuse, trying to claim some sort of fake fame or something lol. Or maybe you just want to use that 200 man memberlist and 30 spare forum/rs accounts to your advantage.

If you guys want a war why don't you accept a matched options war for a change, fighting the same clans all the time gets pretty boring. :P

thekingu.png

joke

-Hitting clan in single

-TS offline

-1v1 overheads

-Tagging in single

-We cleared FOE first

-Flaming

-Fake topics.

you are so lil. why would i declare when i can **** on you week in and week out while having fun and laughing at how mad you are at the end trying to make up excuses. eop #1, if you wanna prove me wrong then go ahead and declare on us. YOU WONT.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

GJ crashing out fight with fi/cp u ruined a good fight for us u pathetic monkeys

Your a bit to mad right now -,-. We all go out on weekends to hit other clans, not to stay off other clans.

Sorry it had to happen:[

Oh the irony.

Lol. You don't see them saying we all go out on weekends to hit on main clans.

2badhfneedstohuntpuresbecausetheycantcompetewithmains.

come at me bro.