Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

VR vs RSD

Stephen

Waiting for Dave's input...

21 hours seem a little extreme, imagine the amount of money those guys poured into their returns.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Why stop @ 21? Should of beat the record and pushed a few more hours. Congrats VR. I remember way back when you were small guys.

Untitled5t65345.png

How could someone stand to play for that long at one time >.>

its the dedication difference between pures and mains

That's not even dedication...

What is it then?

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Waiting for Dave's input...

21 hours seem a little extreme, imagine the amount of money those guys poured into their returns.

In the DF vs TT war people where claiming around 50 deaths on average, that lasted 24 hours.

Honestly I don't see the point of an uncapped pkri for #1 spot, it's just which clan wants to no life the longest, isn't hard to keep going in main wars due clans focusing on one kill at a time, so kids can return quite easily. Should get a capped pkri imo to decide which is the better.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Was actually quite a fun fight if I do say so myself. Personally warred for the full time, lost about 123 sets and was sniping the entire fight. Contrary to popular belief a 15+ hour fight isn't that hard to do, you don't feel tired until you actually get off and what have you. Our teamspeaks generally keep you pumped up enough, and in SWAT we do play music, etc and we have good laughs.

As for the TT vs DF 24hrs fight, they intentionally planned on lasting 24hrs so the leaders had shifts and similar. @ Solo, RSD had 399 starting, we had 355. Numbers were pretty even around the 12 hour mark. We were just better tanks, snipers, and had beast transitions.

We've been #1 F2P for quite some time, and will continue to hold that position for a long time to come. We can't be touched.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Gratz, Do you know Lost in God or ever heard of him?

Yea I do, was talking to him the other day. Cool guy <3

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

My man Dave.

Anyway, people here are like 'WOW 21 HOURS GTFO ARGGGG', yet most of you have been playing the same game for 4+ years, post about it on the internet, and get so fired up that you flame the **** out of people from other clans. That's not better.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

My man Dave.

Anyway, people here are like 'WOW 21 HOURS GTFO ARGGGG', yet most of you have been playing the same game for 4+ years, post about it on the internet, and get so fired up that you flame the **** out of people from other clans. That's not better.

This man..

is a legend

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png