Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Forces of Mayhem vs. EOP+FOE+PX+OTHERS

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

obby suffa gf ags :wub:

was fun. gf guys :thumbsup:

He said he didn't lose it and posted a picture lol. 110410174616.png

or maybe bought another one like rewaz...?

someone got his ags on vid lol

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

requesting link to obby suffa's ags pile pic for tha lulz

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Nice pull, but you know if u crash or attempt to stop us having any fights what will happen.

This is getting old now, and not to worry. Teaming with mains does not make you good lol (inb430def)

The fights in future will probably take place lower wild as we know u wont venture there or last week will repeat itself rofl.

Also, incase like today all the mains clans who would happily take out Hf are busi, i will form my own. Its not quite the summer so we are not officially re-opened but #foemains will return in these times of turmoil.

;0

all the best

inb4umad.

seems pretty mad to me, or at least you sounded like it yesterday

So EOP and FOE team constantly and always have mains on their pk trips yet they throw a fit when MM calls HF ? I don't see the logic here

@ Walli ; remember last week when MM owned FOE + EOP no problem ? :teehee:

Why not just make FOE a main clan? It'd save you the time of #foemains just to compete with MM

Because Foe aren't good enough to compete with real main clans or even zerk clans thats why they wont go main clan. If Foemains returns (and will fail like last time), I'm sure I can conjure a nice main unit to handle it. Don't team, and you won't be teamed on. Good job MM and HF. Hope to see more good work in the future, keep it up.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

So EOP and FOE team constantly and always have mains on their pk trips yet they throw a fit when MM calls HF ? I don't see the logic here

Why not just make FOE a main clan? It'd save you the time of #foemains just to compete with MM

They team because Mm always calls HF in aid ? I don't see the logic here

49506229.png

Eop was there when..

110410223711.png

110410223713.png

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

brb calling HF. teaming with mains is way worse then ddosing a ts. teaming with mains = facepalm auto lose

its called PURE warfare for a reason FOEOP #1

Forums|#OUTRAGE|Member List
2e54br9.jpg
cocainez.jpg
This summers [O]ur summer, this winters [O]ur summer, you niggas are talkin, but numbers is numbers.

brb calling HF. teaming with mains is way worse then ddosing a ts. teaming with mains = facepalm auto lose

merge mm and hf and you get the same average def lvl as eop and foe

mad?

FOEOP had PX there, and they still lost :thumbsup:

On a side note though, you fighting HF is like us fighting you... Everyone is at least 10 defence levels higher!

Now we will start calling control. GAME ******* OVER.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

the only depressing thing about PW is that it truly shows you how retarded some people in clans really are.

great job MM

the only depressing thing about PW is that it truly shows you how retarded some people in clans really are.

great job MM

Kids ride the short bus in every clan. With the obvious exception of BV. They're all 120+ IQ.

Untitled5t65345.png