Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Forces of Mayhem vs. EOP+FOE+PX+OTHERS

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pull, but you know if u crash or attempt to stop us having any fights what will happen.

This is getting old now, and not to worry. Teaming with mains does not make you good lol (inb430def)

The fights in future will probably take place lower wild as we know u wont venture there or last week will repeat itself rofl.

Also, incase like today all the mains clans who would happily take out Hf are busi, i will form my own. Its not quite the summer so we are not officially re-opened but #foemains will return in these times of turmoil.

;0

all the best

inb4umad.

So what you're saying is that you're not going to venture into the deeper wilderness as you're scared of hf even when you team with eop which results in mm+hf being out opted anyway? This reminds me of px whilst I was in hf. Nice to see foeop is following their allies (y). Great job fellow makers.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

Nice pull, but you know if u crash or attempt to stop us having any fights what will happen.

This is getting old now, and not to worry. Teaming with mains does not make you good lol (inb430def)

The fights in future will probably take place lower wild as we know u wont venture there or last week will repeat itself rofl.

Also, incase like today all the mains clans who would happily take out Hf are busi, i will form my own. Its not quite the summer so we are not officially re-opened but #foemains will return in these times of turmoil.

;0

all the best

inb4umad.

So what you're saying is that you're not going to venture into the deeper wilderness as you're scared of hf even when you team with eop which results in mm+hf being out opted anyway? This reminds me of px whilst I was in hf. Nice to see foeop is following their allies (y). Great job fellow makers.

Nah I think he means if MM decides to crash when FOE and EOP fight, HF won't be able to help them thus ending your trip in 30 mins (?)

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Great job, looked like alot of fun too. Hope you guys can bring this level of success to F2P now.

By the way, was your 130 members solely MM? Or does that include HF with you as well?

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

In times of Turmoil, think Pink

Once more people can start to afford turmoil they'll come to their senses. :thumbsup:

Nice pull MM!

Positive a majority of the Senior+ members in mm can afford turmoil including myself lol. :teehee:

@ivy it was 130+ manly men. hf had 40-50? not sure

brb calling HF. teaming with mains is way worse then ddosing a ts. teaming with mains = facepalm auto lose

its called PURE warfare for a reason FOEOP #1

FOEOP had PX there, and they still lost :thumbsup:

On a side note though, you fighting HF is like us fighting you... Everyone is at least 10 defence levels higher!

Very true statement!

Oh and how is teaming with mains worst then you ddosing TS? It is called Pure Warfare but the problem is you're all mains.

didnt attend but id be suprised if 178 hf+mm woulda lost to 160 foeop!

gj on victory in the fight!

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp