Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Recruiting on RS forums?

Jonty

Has long been a recruitment tool unused by the top pure clans, but for what reason?

With the new updates, i've seen some clans utilising this tool to give themselves perhaps a numbers boost ahead of what could be a rejuvinated clan scene. eg;

vgrgi1.jpg

Do you think it will lower the quality and reputation of the clan, or do you think that for clans desperately in need for an increase in numbers, it's just the ticket?

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Personally I believe it's called mass recruiting. RS forums are full of retards and no offense but this is really lame considering MM is a competing top clan (lol).

To prove my point, MM pulls 90/180, where are the other 90 members? I guess they come from RS forums, the place where amazing happens.

Just a shame how low certain clans can go, but meh I'm an EOP leader not MM leader.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Why not utilize it?

It would be stupid not to.

The application process is there to get the rid of the idiots and surely after talking to them you'd be able to tell if they're worth having. Not exactly just sounding the Chain69 horn and accepting all now is it.

A potential untapped source of pures who would have no other access to pure clanning before.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

My low defence based Runescape warring clan is much too prestigious to post a recruitment topic on the official runescape home forums.

Kind of sounds stupid when you spell it all out Jonty.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Don't see anything wrong with it. More pures entering the pure community not a problem with me.

After all Adam from eop was recruited from Rs forums (;

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

My low defence based Runescape warring clan is much too prestigious to post a recruitment topic on the official runescape home forums.

Kind of sounds stupid when you spell it all out Jonty.

You don't see any good main clans recruiting from the rs forums either lol.

It's not stupid as i would say the general consensus is that pures that come across your clan via. runescape forums are generally newer, less experienced, and lack the initiative to find out about the community for themselves.

In my opinion it's not about us being "too good" for them, it's that most clans will prefer quality over quantity and, unless in times of real desperation, don't need to comprimise that.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

I got recruited into 'THE' Futures ('THE's Jr clan) clan in '05 or '06 from Rs Forums. First clan ever.

RIP TF.

Untitled5t65345.png

We're Pures jonty, not mains. Well some exceptions of course.

But a clan who can take the time to get totally new members into the community and make them good will earn my respect.

You don't see MM making a topic about this,

2pzcil1.png

Edit: This is before Zenith closed into you

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Not our fault we got the largest active forums with 600+people on all the time compared to EOP's 50 people.

Young Mula #1 statistics.

3.png

Untitled5t65345.png

lmfao mm is so sad having RSoF topic

i agree shouoldn't even use rs forums its ******* pathetic

derp

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Hmm, I can't make my mind up on this topic.

I'm going to go on the side of caution and close it rather than just simply hiding it so you can see this.

The subtle jabs of number boosts and times of desperation I dislike.

Also Bloody's post has not helped things and this topic is just asking for trouble.

I'm going to close however if you feel a genuine complaint I'd recommend pm'ing Anthoni or someone as I'm going to bed.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png