Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NBA Playoffs

penguinz0

- Chicago (1) vs. Indiana (8)

- Miami (2) vs. Philadelphia (7)

- Boston (3) vs. New York (6)

- Orlando (4) vs. Atlanta (5).

No. 1 San Antonio Spurs vs. No. 8 Memphis Grizzlies

No. 4. Oklahoma City Thunder vs. No. 5 Denver Nuggets

No. 3 Dallas Mavericks vs. No. 6 Portland Trailblazers

No. 2 Los Angeles Lakers vs. No. 7 New Orleans Hornets

Who will win it all? Who do you want to win/lose. Games start this Saturday!

PM if you need assistance.

FIRST ROUND

Bulls v Pacers

Heat v Sixers

Magic v Hawks

Celtics v Knicks

Spurs v Grizzlies

Mavs v Blazers

Thunder v Nuggets

Lakers v Hornets

1st TIEBREAKER: Dwight Howard's TOTAL Rebounds in the 1st round: 52

2nd TIEBREAKER: Melo's points scored in game 4 of Celtics v Knicks: 28

FIRST ROUND

Bulls v Pacers

Heat v Sixers

Magic v Hawks

Celtics v Knicks

Spurs v Grizzlies

Mavs v Blazers

Thunder v Nuggets

Lakers v Hornets

agree with all your picks. :thumbsup:

FIRST ROUND

Bulls v Pacers

Heat v Sixers

Magic v Hawks

Celtics v Knicks

Spurs v Grizzlies

Mavs v Blazers

Thunder v Nuggets

Lakers v Hornets

agree with all your picks. :thumbsup:

I love you, marry me.

Everyone picks chalk on the first round matchups. Someone is going to get upset...

Spurs aren't playing good, and they're old, and injured (Manu). Grizz got youth and talent and a stud in Randolph.

Celtics are playing awful since trading Perkins. The Knicks are getting better everyday. They finished strong, I believe 7-3/8-2 in last 10 games. They have Melo which can carry, they have Amare which can pick up slack, and Billups can make big shots. I will not be surprised when this aged, incoherent Celtics team loses in 6 games.

Blazers over Mavs, really trendy pick. Blazers can run the floor and have athletic bigs, should be able to cover Dirk well. Dirk is all Dallas has besides some 3PT shooting with Kidd and Terry. Mavs don't have enough size at the 3-4-5 and they aren't physical enough at the 1-2 to play with Portland. Portland will have to steal one in Dallas which shouldn't be hard. Series will be over in 6-7.

Nuggets over Thunder, what can I say...

OKC finished off the season with two big wins over Denver (one on the road/one at home). This should be the best 1st round series. I won't be surprised either way. If we can get everyone healthy I think we'll be solid. If we take game 1 in OKC I think this will be over in 5-6. I'm a homer though so y'know.

Jus' sayin'.

im a knick fan, but i just dont believe they can beat the c's this year

i basically having all the higher seeds winning their first round match up this year, no upsets imo.

the upset that i see mostly to happen is blazers>mavs

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

Oklahoma City Thunder 106, Denver Nuggets 89

The Thunder joined the Heat, Celtics, Mavericks and Bulls in the up two games to nil column with a convincing, well-balanced victory over Denver.

Denver adjusted onto Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook following their Game 1 explosion, but the Thunder countered with strong offensive performances from Serge Ibaka, James Harden and Nick Collison.

The 54-31 rebounding differential was also huge for Oklahoma City, as they scored 24 second-chance points compared to just 10 for Denver.

The Nuggets just can’t effectively go small and quick against the Thunder and is why this was probably the worst possible matchup for them in the first round.

• San Antonio Spurs 93, Memphis Grizzlies 87

We knew Marc Gasol would regress to the mean and that the Spurs would have a better solution for defending Zach Randolph, but Gregg Popovich still needed Manu Ginobili’s return to prevent the series falling apart into an 0-2 deficit.

Ginobili was a modest 5-for-13 from the floor, but his ability to get to the line 13 times was a big factor for the Spurs. Ginobili, Tim Duncan, Richard Jefferson and George Hill all scored 16 or 17 points apiece.

• Los Angeles Lakers 87, New Orleans Hornets 78

Even though Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol combined for just 19 points, the Lakers made significant adjustments to their defense to slow down Chris Paul.

The Hornets committed 16 turnovers one game after limiting themselves to three and the Lakers converted those into 22 points.

The Lakers also dominated the points in the pain battle, outscoring New Orleans by a margin of 50-32.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/21323...)#ixzz1KC7ZojRn

Go OKC

PM if you need assistance.

I think the bulls have their work cut out for them with derrick having that ankle injury.

Not too sure about the Lakers I'd love it if they lost the series but an 0-1 start doesn't really mean much. Don't expect Kobe to miss the next game winner

Really surprised Boston fell behind 0-2 in their series. Not too sure how I feel about some of the calls in game 1, especially PP's ejection. Still Wade is playing a solid game and the Heat is doing amazing defensively. If they can contain Rondo that might be the series for them.

Idk what to say about the Thunder. Durant is doing his thing, same with Westbrook

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Bulls #1 for sure. D-rose is unstoppable , Miami is gonna beat celtics bulls gonna beat hawks and heat gonna lose series to bulls 4-3

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you