Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's Undefeated P2P Sunday [4/17/11]

Mayor

T9i6P.png

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

tclm-1.png

The Last Pures:

Memberlist | Forums | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

twolfsig.png

T9i6P.png

Sunday, April 17th 2011. The Last Pures went out and peaked at around 72 members for their weekly P2P Pk Trip. We had much more action than we expected and ended up going undefeated for the entire day, clearing tons of clans at once.

tvid.png

Vid by Toool

tfi.png

The Last Pures vs. Tribulation vs. Corrupt Pures + Outrage

The first fight of the day began with us rushing TR. We rushed from the west where TR was at dwarfs spread, catching them in small clumps and clearing them rather quickly.

After clearing TR, we were picking up our loot when someone was seen rushing from the north. We were intimidated at first because we had no idea who it was, and it looked like they had tons. Apparently it was CP teamed with another clan called Outrage. Fortunately though, CP stuck to their F2P roots and clumped up massively with their new companions.

TLP pushed both clans north all the way up to gdz by the time the fight was over.

TLP Starting - 67

TR Starting - ~20-30

CP+Outrage Starting - ~69

TLP Ending - 40

TR Ending - 0 on the battlefield

CP+Outrage Ending - 0 on the battlefield

tmed.png

110417162714.png

40240320.png

110417152829.png

110417162828.png

96850991.png

27813790.png

110417163015.png

18020817.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Havoc

Havoc was seen around gap and TLP rushed in from the north. A few of them were on the other side with us and spread out everywhere, giving us the opportunity to single them out and get in some good specs. TLP soon pushed through the gap and cleared up all the Havoc who were left.

TLP Starting - 62

Havoc Starting - 30?

TLP Ending - 55

Havoc Ending - 0 on the battlefield

tmed.png

86273662.png

110417232023.png

110417171922.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Fatality vs. Tribulation

Shortly after the fight with Havoc, FI and TR were seen fighting at the same gap. TLP, who were south at dwarves the time killing a few CPR, rushed north and hit FI who were on the south side of the gap. FI pushed through on top of TR and TLP began barraging both clans. After a majority of them were cleared, TLP pushed through and cleared up the remaining people.

TLP Starting - 62

FI Starting - 40?

TR Starting - 30?

TLP Ending - 46

FI Ending - 0 on the battlefield

TR Ending - 0 on the battlefield

tmed.png

64032321.png

110417172817.png

71603588.png

88612108.png

70967117.png

T9i6P.png

Thanks for the fights everyone, see you all tomorrow.

tubetranscopy.png

Suscribe today!

tlp.gif

tlparchnm4.png

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj looked fun :D The pure community is so spaced out, you have the top 3 pulling 100..

Then it's tlp/fi/cp pulling a range of 10-15 between each other. Then the med clans. Not much action to go around so I guess what ever you can get, you get.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

`cause i can

Actually, you can't.

*Flame Baiting/Troll Baiting: (oX#3)

1.)When the user has gone onto a topic to bring up past remarks that forces fellow PW member to act back(+20%).

2.)An argument starter for the sake of flaming(+20%).

3.)Making "fun" of the person in a non-insulting way (I.E. their clan), in order to get that "bait-bitten"(VW->+20%).

:]

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

some of the gayest music ive heard in my life, only a *** would put such music on a vid

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

`cause i can

Actually, you can't.

*Flame Baiting/Troll Baiting: (oX#3)

1.)When the user has gone onto a topic to bring up past remarks that forces fellow PW member to act back(+20%).

2.)An argument starter for the sake of flaming(+20%).

3.)Making "fun" of the person in a non-insulting way (I.E. their clan), in order to get that "bait-bitten"(VW->+20%).

:]

who is going to stop me

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

Tlp going at med clans in ptp is kind of like a boxer going into a preschool, and beating up the toddlers.

Gratz on "undefeated"..

I wasn't aware CP and FI were considered MPC now.

Regardless, toddlers drop decent loot and don't put up much of a fight.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

Tlp going at med clans in ptp is kind of like a boxer going into a preschool, and beating up the toddlers.

Gratz on "undefeated"..

I wasn't aware CP and FI were considered MPC now.

Regardless, toddlers drop decent loot and don't put up much of a fight.

Quoted for so much truth...