Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

things are getting dull

Flaming makes it interesting, it makes the rivalry stronger in all honestly, if there was no flaming the competitiveness might not be as strong.

in some cases it is fun, but in most cases its just sad. nowadays people cant handle rivalrys anymore like they use to, nowadays people will do anything to prove that they won a fight or make sure they win, people dont seem to be able to just say gf and take a loss. it always resorts to something drastic, hacking, ddosing, phishing, etc. this just puts a element of fear into the pure community and it becomes more of a danger than anything, you should know something about this. it just gets too desperate.

:\

Gah. Flaming is what makes the pure world intersting..

No, it's not. You're an idiot for even thinking that. 4 years ago there was no where near as much flaming as there is now; only small parts when really intense rivalries broke out. The clan world was much better back then and much more fun than it is nowadays. Flaming is completely ruining the pure clan world.

@EOPCUHH - read up, you and your flaming buddies are one of the reasons that this game is ****.

4Fdyf.png

read it all and hes right,

brb writing novel.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

eop ruined the community. lol

i got pics of eop/foe praying 1v1 but they don't care because i am 40 defence fighting a ' pure ' who has 30 defence lol.

foe is just hanging on to eop.

foe are pretty much whipped to eop.

well thats your opinion. then again its the only thing they can do considering when mm start losing they always call hf to save the day, its a proven fact. also mm outnumbers foe and eop drastically, you cant expect them to fight them 90 on 150.

:\

• 4 weeks later...

Just get to the freakin point , l2Paragraph , all i saw was like a wall of text :mace:

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you