Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's Undefeated Saturday

Toxic SlaY

xrunekasmahatma2009rs5.png

MM-RS.ORG

Today we set out with about ~110 People. EOP have been running their little mouths quite a bit, so we thought we might get some good fights today. Unfortunately, they did not seem to be able to keep stride with us and now are down to pulling 80 people to a Saturday with a ~150 man ml lololol.

This entire trip consisted of clans running and being scared of us, as we outpulled our main "competition" by 30+ people. We made EOP sit in lobby or single for about 80% of their trip, and had multiple members ragequit their trip, some even PMing us telling the MM ranks about how bad it was, or that they wanted to leak to us so they could actually do something rather than sit in lobby.

Some kids even pmed me trying to give fake locs so we wouldn't chase EOP anymore and would be running across the wildy lol. We kinda caught on as their locs didn't even match their real locs lol.

With other clans running constantly, it wasn't that thrilling of a trip for MM either. But at least we were the kings of the jungle as usual.

16gqdc.png

2i906qh.png

n4cnt2.png

Trip started hunting EOP. They were hiding in lobby and we got bored so we just went and hit foe at hills.

We rushed them and immediately they tried to run to single, but we killed about 40 of their 60 people.

MM Starting: 110

MM Ending: 110

FOE Starting: 60

FOE Ending: 0, a few in single.

n4cnt2.png

After this EOP ran alot, and we finally hit them as they were at single strip. They didn't dare set foot in multi, so we just rushed them in single and they paniced and ran south, but we still cleared them in single.

EOP Starting: 80 lol

EOP Ending: 0 lol

n4cnt2.png

After clearing EOP in single, without banking we went for FOE. we charged them north of ruins and killed many of them, then they ran to bh. We charged up bh and they ran inside crater, and we cleared all the ones they left behind when they tried to log out to lobby.

FOE Starting: 60ish

FOE Ending: 0

n4cnt2.png

Then we heard foe were in BH crater again. So we rushed them in single and they ran southwest. They ran to rev dungeon after we killed like half of them and they hopped to their homeworld. We followed them and killed the other half that lived and chased them down to edge.

From here EOP came to help foe at lvl 5 single in edge, and we cleared EOP in single too. We made FOE end and EOP just started standing at edge bridge.

From here we ended because clans were being sucky today and we pretty much proved our point.

MM Starting: 100ish

MM Ending: 100ish

EOP Starting: 70?

EOP Ending: 0

FOE Starting: 55ish

FOE ending: 0

n4cnt2.png

Decent trip, shame clans cannot keep stride with us even though they constantly run their little mouths about how much they hate us or whatever.

Good fights today guys! Cya tomorrow and happy easter etc :)

cant add pics atm I will later im in a rush atm, vid will be up momentarily.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont see how u can flame for ml percentages when u was pulling like 100 or so with a 180 ml lol.

You never killed more than 10-20 of us tbh at any 1 time on the trip and that was slower people so no biggie. We prob killed just as many mm from people who straggled from you main group or tried to be cocky and come to our world alone lol, yes u bob.

Also heard eop beat you.

Hear more of you member raged about a crap trip than tlp, all in all a bad saturday and a bad topic.

Cya.

#TEAM-WALLI

Gj

i dont see how u can flame for ml percentages when u was pulling like 100 or so with a 180 ml lol.

You never killed more than 10-20 of us tbh at any 1 time on the trip and that was slower people so no biggie. We prob killed just as many mm from people who straggled from you main group or tried to be cocky and come to our world alone lol, yes u bob.

Also heard eop beat you.

Hear more of you member raged about a crap trip than tlp, all in all a bad saturday and a bad topic.

Cya.

Also as clans ended tlp started to get action <3 was fun.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Also heard eop beat you.

Cya.

eop hit about 20 of us when we were banking, and we were in level 7 single. so yeah, I guess they cleared us! this was all after chasing FOE for 15 minutes in BH down to edge, of course. Funny how they were in the same world as you guys. Yes, we raged, because it's kinda boring chasing after two clans for two hours. I mean how scared are you guys to fight us :confused:

u already have a topic up, y so desperate, seems like u had fun chasing EOP for hrs

that is kind of weird when eop usually have a topic up soon as they end. ;)

GOOD JOB MM EVEN IF IT WAS BORING IT GOES TO SHOW EOP CANNOT KEEP UP WITH YOUR PACE

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

no pics, no vids. lol'd

vid coming soon :)

pics are up on site but i cba to copy over since im studying

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

all about tha topics

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it