Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control #1 Med | F2P Saturday

P0ke N Die

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So much lying by CT on Holy Week should be considered a mortal sin...

Why don't you go back to your clan and sort out your problems instead of coming on our topic. Although we might have lost to Tlp i'm sure we had a better event. We chased you for 1 and a half hours then you log south of green hill, we hop to that world you hit us in single then we run to green hill and you run south? Why didn't you fight us?

Implying CP has problems.

I don't really see the use in fighting 40v65, but hey, we did, and we gave you a good fight down by 15. So why all the flames? If anything, CP proved they have more balls then CT, and CT proved they are just brainwashed ***** that come to flame us when we were trying to fight an even-opt clan but you obviously were going to crash. Truth is, I had fun today. It's Runescape, so get used to it.

40v65?....

You waited until our GMT+2 had to go to bed and when you did fight us, we had 48 and you had 46. And the other time we fought we had 45 and you had 45. I will provide full proof of this if you want me to, but I fear you are trolling.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Why don't you go back to your clan and sort out your problems instead of coming on our topic. Although we might have lost to Tlp i'm sure we had a better event. We chased you for 1 and a half hours then you log south of green hill, we hop to that world you hit us in single then we run to green hill and you run south? Why didn't you fight us?

I don't really see the use in fighting 40v65, but hey, we did, and we gave you a good fight down by 15. So why all the flames? If anything, CP proved they have more balls then CT, and CT proved they are just brainwashed ***** that come to flame us when we were trying to fight an even-opt clan but you obviously were going to crash. Truth is, I had fun today. It's Runescape, so get used to it.

40v65?....

You waited until our GMT+2 had to go to bed and when you did fight us, we had 48 and you had 46. And the other time we fought we had 45 and you had 45. I will provide full proof of this if you want me to, but I fear you are trolling.

So off the start of the trip you lost 17 people after fighting nobody? Stop lying bro :/

Corrupt Pures 11j2cfd.gif [High Council]
| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com |
20gjvgw.png

So off the start of the trip you lost 17 people after fighting nobody? Stop lying bro :/

We actually did, because our GMT+1 and GMT+2 members had to go to bed. It was pretty late for them. Your leaders knew exactly what they were doing by waiting in level 1, they knew that it was late for us and people had to log out. Here's a picture of our starting

257myox.png

ripwy.jpg

40v65?....

Not our fault your members aren't americans :down:

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

We actually did, because our GMT+1 and GMT+2 members had to go to bed. It was pretty late for them. Your leaders knew exactly what they were doing by waiting in level 1, they knew that it was late for us and people had to log out. Here's a picture of our starting

257myox.png

Not really bro.

2usx6cw.png

Assuming the other 8 people were still running to the fight from bh crater, because im sure none of your great members died to foe right?

Keep trying bro.

Edit: so that makes you starting 55, and us 40, we still fought you down by 15 <_<

Corrupt Pures 11j2cfd.gif [High Council]
| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com |
20gjvgw.png

257myox.png

Not really bro.

2usx6cw.png

Assuming the other 8 people were still running to the fight from bh crater, because im sure none of your great members died to foe right?

Keep trying bro.

l0l gf

What if we agree that CP lost first fight which was the one where FOE rushed in, and that CP won the second fight which was the won at chaos altar. We both have evidence that these fights were true. Also, the first which was almost even opts at hill giants then TLP crashed would be considered a tie because neither of us can claim that win since we both ran away.

Anyways great job CT hopefully we can have some more fun on the p2p trip :)

20110420172703.png

2cgjyaf.jpg

warlord.gifCorrupt Pures Legend

What if we agree that CP lost first fight which was the one where FOE rushed in, and that CP won the second fight which was the won at chaos altar. We both have evidence that these fights were true. Also, the first which was almost even opts at hill giants then TLP crashed would be considered a tie because neither of us can claim that win since we both ran away.

Anyways great job CT hopefully we can have some more fun on the p2p trip :)

...? CT did not run away, CP did. We had 100% of our opts left to fight TLP for a very long time.

Screenshot2011-04-23at54937PM.png

That's us fighting TLP after your ending opts dipped.

ripwy.jpg

Yeah you guys won but you crashed us when we were fighting TLP lol :\ We were all out of food but we decided to just stay and fight. It's nice to see a CP member with a little respect, I hope to have some nice fights with you next weekend.

ripwy.jpg