Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force -- How Mad? #1 LPC

20bag

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, impressive topic. Have to say, this is one of the most well-written pieces of fictional work I have ever seen.

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

Yea all of PW, you mean 5 kids from negative and 2 kids from TH.... Andy my offer stands 10m paid to each of my ranks every week and you will be allow'd to leave single.

How does acting tough on the internet work for you?

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

I dont know much about EF, but from reading the replies on this topic, and past topics, it seems EF is making a lot of stuff up.

Why don't you guys just get a 1v1 pkris so it's clear who the winner is? All I see in this topic (and past topics) is EF crashing others and teaming with other clans.

Good luck, all this flame baiting towards other clans will come back to bite you.

For one, no one will run in with us thats not called MM, Eop, Foe, Tlp, CP, or CT. I feel for MM now, so good that no one wants to face you one on one. Its you guys vs the pure pure world. Pink capes ftw.

All in all, it was EF against N, Bv, and Th pretty much the same time. Yea you guys had about 70 people and all were hunting EF. Great trip.

Negetive, if you feel like getting out of a DD in single next week, hit us up guys. Would love your guys free rune scimmys

I dont know much about EF, but from reading the replies on this topic, and past topics, it seems EF is making a lot of stuff up.

Why don't you guys just get a 1v1 pkris so it's clear who the winner is? All I see in this topic (and past topics) is EF crashing others and teaming with other clans.

Good luck, all this flame baiting towards other clans will come back to bite you.

For one, no one will run in with us thats not called MM, Eop, Foe, Tlp, CP, or CT. I feel for MM now, so good that no one wants to face you one on one. Its you guys vs the pure pure world. Pink capes ftw.

All in all, it was EF against N, Bv, and Th pretty much the same time. Yea you guys had about 70 people and all were hunting EF. Great trip.

Negetive, if you feel like getting out of a DD in single next week, hit us up guys. Would love your guys free rune scimmys

thats plenty from you kiddo

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Why was he banned? He just posted his topic and got flamed? Of course he's going to troll back, it's HIS topic.

For all the people saying EF is always teaming blah blah blah, how can you put down on them for fighting off 3 clans, crash after crash?

I think they did a great job, propaganda or not. If you know what REALLY happened then post your own topic and be mature. Everyone will see in due time who is correct, and by trying to defend your clan or bring down another clan about a certain fight shows that you probably did lose and are upset.

Mrywu.png

Nobody teamed to fight against you, we were all busy warring each other, with you guys crashing clean 1v1 PKRI's near the end and claiming wins against every clan logged into RS at the time

its not zizz. its not zed why zed zed. ITS ******* ZEEZ MAN

In all honesty, I think people don't want to have run ins with you because of all the trouble it causes. By the looks of it, TH had a run in with you, and then you claimed a false win. Do you think they are going to give you a run in next week? You are lucky TH dont care about this website.

I remember in the past, you guys cheated in a war with BV, broke rules in a p2p prep with Negative (and still lost), and not to mention the 5+ 30 def people in your clan.

ITT; ef declares themselves the low level MM

Edit; the above poster pretty much summed it up.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

You're the low level MM? Right. You accept 30+ defence and claim to be an LPC. The only reason why people don't want to have run-in's with you is because you always break the rules, whether it be crashing, massing, or ignoring the defence cap. The list goes on and on. Start playing fair like everyone else, THEN complain about who won't have a run-in with you because they are "afraid". You contradicted yourself so many times in this post. You say you were being teamed against by us, when we never even saw you in the wild ONCE saturday. Yes Bv and Th teamed against you at one point, but only because you guys were teaming with R. I also don't understand how we can be the ones hunting you, when you clearly state in your topic that you were trying to hunt (aka crash) the "single-campers". In reality, we only ran to single while we were rg-ing or hopping. Stop with the propaganda and lies on this forum and show a little decency EF.

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex %Legend of Enemy

Negative is better than you, they don't have 13 year olds who make topics enraged over rs.

OT:

It's nice to see your pulling, never heard of u always thought u pulled 20.

GJ

:teehee:

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

You're the low level MM? Right. You accept 30+ defence and claim to be an LPC. The only reason why people don't want to have run-in's with you is because you always break the rules, whether it be crashing, massing, or ignoring the defence cap. The list goes on and on. Start playing fair like everyone else, THEN complain about who won't have a run-in with you because they are "afraid". You contradicted yourself so many times in this post. You say you were being teamed against by us, when we never even saw you in the wild ONCE saturday. Yes Bv and Th teamed against you at one point, but only because you guys were teaming with R. I also don't understand how we can be the ones hunting you, when you clearly state in your topic that you were trying to hunt (aka crash) the "single-campers". In reality, we only ran to single while we were rg-ing or hopping. Stop with the propaganda and lies on this forum and show a little decency EF.

From my count i contradicted myself once? Didnt know that was many. Figured many was 3+. also, we accept 1-25 def. 30+ on occasions, learn our rules before you start flaming. We heard from a trusted source that you guys didn't move for at least 20 minutes, same world; same dd spot. Yes we have to hunt clans as none of them will pkri with us. If we run into a fight cause we scouted a clan in the world they're fighting in it isnt our fault.

Negative is better than you, they don't have 13 year olds who make topics enraged over rs.

OT:

GJ

Ummmm, Negative hasnt had a good pull in weeks (able to compete with the other clans) and we have been pulling at least 30+ the last month.

Ef #1 cuhhhhhhc

From my count i contradicted myself once? Didnt know that was many. Figured many was 3+. also, we accept 1-25 def. 30+ on occasions, learn our rules before you start flaming. We heard from a trusted source that you guys didn't move for at least 20 minutes, same world; same dd spot. Yes we have to hunt clans as none of them will pkri with us. If we run into a fight cause we scouted a clan in the world they're fighting in it isnt our fault.

OT:

GJ

Ummmm, Negative hasnt had a good pull in weeks (able to compete with the other clans) and we have been pulling at least 30+ the last month.

Ef #1 cuhhhhhhc

Contradicting yourself once is still enough to compromise your credibility. And considering you have 5+ people in your clan with 30+ defence, and a leader with 34 or 36 (forgot which one) I would say you accept 30 defence more than occasionally. Now that I think back on it, we did stay in single for about 10 minutes (not in the same dd spot), but that was simply because our leader was setting up a run-in with TH, but they ran in to WAR so it took a while. I can agree with you saying it isn't your fault for running in to a clan, but it is for intentionally planting multiple spies on us and constantly trying to hunt us down. Rushing us with 15+ people when 7 of us were trying to have some fun looting and pking at a main war? Honestly, you guys are just getting desperate at this point. Oh and for the record, I'm not flaming you. All I'm trying to do is defend my clan which you seem to have a strong hatred for. If you don't want to get embarrassed, don't flame my clan.

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex %Legend of Enemy

OT:

GJ

Ef #1 cuhhhhhhc

Contradicting yourself once is still enough to compromise your credibility. And considering you have 5+ people in your clan with 30+ defence, and a leader with 34 or 36 (forgot which one) I would say you accept 30 defence more than occasionally. Now that I think back on it, we did stay in single for about 10 minutes (not in the same dd spot), but that was simply because our leader was setting up a run-in with TH, but they ran in to WAR so it took a while. I can agree with you saying it isn't your fault for running in to a clan, but it is for intentionally planting multiple spies on us and constantly trying to hunt us down. Rushing us with 15+ people when 7 of us were trying to have some fun looting and pking at a main war? Honestly, you guys are just getting desperate at this point. Oh and for the record, I'm not flaming you. All I'm trying to do is defend my clan which you seem to have a strong hatred for. If you don't want to get embarrassed, don't flame my clan.

Im sorry, when your clan talks **** when we slump, we are going to hunt you down till you close. I have not liked Negative since it opened, dont ask why, just dont like you guys. Trent has 36 defense, look at Bv King with 40 defense. According to you, we have 5 people with 30+ def, i only know of 4. But nonetheless, 5 of 60 is 8%, That is by far occasional. I am done with this, i just cant stand to see Negative sit here and flame us and still wont pkri with us ever, well, without asking some other clan to help. Im out.

I don't think he was trying to be offensive Tribbis. Our clan tries as much as possible to stay out of Exiled Force's affairs (which is why we no longer war you). So us being in your aftermath topic is what riled everyone up (as well as the falsities involving TH, among others)

pandanegative1.png

Negetive, if you feel like getting out of a DD in single next week, hit us up guys. Would love your guys free rune scimmys[/font]In all honesty, I think people don't want to have run ins with you because of all the trouble it causes. By the looks of it, TH had a run in with you, and then you claimed a false win. Do you think they are going to give you a run in next week? You are lucky TH dont care about this website.

I remember in the past, you guys cheated in a war with BV, broke rules in a p2p prep with Negative (and still lost), and not to mention the 5+ 30 def people in your clan.

Agreed.

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg